[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone X-ray this pic for me would be Awsome thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Can anyone X-ray this pic for me would be Awsome thanks
>>
>>14330425
OP, you picked a real woman here -She is very interesting looking. There are just too many selfies of little soulless creatures here. If you have an angle on her (your fantasy interest in her) I would like to try a few line story, no promises -Someone might fake an X-ray meanwhile?
Anyhow a bump for her!
>>
>>14331578
I have always wanted to fuck her she's one of my friends mom she's sexy in every way
>>
My Mom’s friend is beautiful, a very sexy woman. I know why their friends, they even look good together. I’ve seen her dressed-up together for occasions or coming over to show mom how she looks for one thing or another! She’s a REAL woman and now sees my interest in her. Sometimes talking with her I think she knows exactly what going through my mind! (cont)
>>
My family had an overnight emergency and I didn’t go. Plan was for moms friend to check on me. Fact is it looked like I was pretty much on my own and liked it -not think more about it. Well it was a Saturday night and late….Guess who stopped on the way home to check on me!! She was dressed in a black dress with heels and shiny grey pantyhose (or stockings I wished). Clearly she had had a few, but in control. (cont)
>>
I couldn’t help myself, after the “How you getting along” I steered the conversation to her. I said she looked beautiful as aways, even more. She kindly laughed out loud and said “Have you be in the booze again”. Stroke of genius I said I had and as I had made drinks for her and mom before, made her one as she watched. When she didn’t take it right away, I drank from it and she snatched it for herself and sat on the couch.
>>
Again I made it about her and how I see her but I don’t exactly understand. I was clumsy a bit but still I told her she had beautiful eyes, and hair and hands, yes -I got around to her hands!!! She said “Like my nails”, she kick off her shoes “Shoes match my dress, fingers match my toes” she she kick up her foot for a better look, I took hold -She really was a bit drunk!!
>>
I cupped her foot and studied the red nails under the soft grey nylon, really I found myself massaging her foot “Oh that feels good, you don’t know what women go through” Still standing over her I rested her foot against my chest and pulled up her other foot next to it. The real beauty was I drew it up from way under her thigh -She didn’t flinch!
>>
Nice I like where this is going
>>
(and it's a bump)
I slowly pulled her forward a bit holding her feet on my chest by the ankles. She slid further down and instinctively past her drink to me so as not to spill it -I drank it! She playfully let me fall a bit forward and push would push me back. Her tight dress worked it's way along her sweet ass…She’s wearing stockings!!
>>
F-the stockings, She’s wearing the sexiest fucking panties ever made -I know not to go there yet! I pet her legs stating the obvious “You wearing stockings”, “Do you always wear stocking?” No not aways, tonights a special night”, “I’m suppose to be taking care of you”. ‘I haven’t been out, I dressed up to come over and see you”! “This isn’t the first time….last time I modeled in front of your mom it was dressed for you, I was watching you too”! (I almost came, how could I have been so blind)!
>>
Those panties did you wear those for me too. “They are new, I picked them with you in mind, I have others I picked for you too! With that I knelt in front of her -She left nothing to chance though..She told ME what to do. She stood-up with my face a her crotch and shimmied out of that dress like a dancer, when it fell to her feet I passed it to her.
>>
She sat down on the edge of the couch with her legs wide -I was ready to nose-dive but she pulled me, arm around neck, to her incredible breasts and with one hand she un-snapped the bra’s front -Again she told me exactly what she wanted, in a whisper as if someone else might hear. WE really liked that, then she put my face right at her stocking tops, and clamped her thighs tightly.
>>
She told me tonight was my “luck night”….She spread her legs and pulled her panties aside with one hand and pulled my hair with the other….She ground on my face and she was so wet and she was frantic when she came -She pushed me back and dropped to her knees. She started jacking me with a fist full of her hair, I couldn’t believe my eyes…..She started working me right at her nose. When she wanted, she took me in her mouth and clamped tight somehow…I thought my nuts would explode.
>>
We rested there a bit......the phone rang and I could barley answer it. Did (?) check on you? We are going to be gone another day at least bla bla...click
My new friend asks me if I would like to join her in the shower......
(end)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.