[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me /r/ There existed a picture of Asuka Langley
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: help.png (2 KB, 213x224) Image search: [Google]
help.png
2 KB, 213x224
Please help me /r/

There existed a picture of Asuka Langley and Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion where they were being tortured and had their legs right above the knees replaced with iron spikes that look like pic attached.

I need to see this image again to make the nightmares go away.

please
>>
the fuck OP? how is this going to help your nightmares
>>
yea OP you just need to forget and move on, watch some Teletubbies to even out the pain
>>
File: anime scared.gif (136 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
anime scared.gif
136 KB, 720x405
hi /r/, does anyone have the image of the fat disgusting neckbeards pretending to be cute girls and talking like they're in an anime to eachother?
please and thank you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.