[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know she's Bass Chan, aka Hannah, aka Facefuckingqueen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1458410720706.jpg (82 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458410720706.jpg
82 KB, 480x480
I know she's Bass Chan, aka Hannah, aka Facefuckingqueen. However, allegedly there were videos of her sucking on a banana and other shit like that.

If anyone would be so kind as to share those with me I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
Bro, give up already. You are wasting too much for this girl and a, probably fake, video of her with a banana.
>>
>>14322854

No, he's got psychological issues. Instead of everyone moaning though we should be more demanding of him. I expect to see him bump this at least every half hour for the rest of his life. Anything short of that and OP is worse than a faggot.
>>
>>14322842
Why are you still trying?
>>
File: MOOve along OP.jpg (129 KB, 950x651) Image search: [Google]
MOOve along OP.jpg
129 KB, 950x651
same girl?
>>
reminds me of fetlife guy.
fucker spammed /r/ for so long, only thing he accomplished was that people took their vids down.
>>
>>14322854
from what I know she posted quite a few photos on /b a couple months back including lingerie and some nudes. Unfortunately I do not have these photos didnt bother saving them but she also talked about her fetish of her sucking off nerds and such whole thread was goin crazy for her.
>>
>>14322842
bump
>>
>>14323448
FUUUUUUUAAAAARRKK BREEEEHHHHH
>>
>>14323092
/thread
>>
Dude she said last night was her last time on /b/ after we all gave her hell lol. If you missed that then you dun goofed son
>>
>>14324925
What are you talking about? What thread was this, one of mine?
>>
>>14324927
That chick in OPs pic sucks dick on skype every so often, or at least she used to. She dates this black dude and they like making fun of nerds and stuff like that. She had a /b/ thread that led to a skype session where she sucked this dude's dick for like a whole 90 seconds before she got all bitchy and was complaining she wasn't going to do it anymore because /b/ was being /b/
>>
>>14324996
Nice, I'll have to add a request for those dicksucking vids in OP as well. I gotta tell you anon, I was actually starting to get bored of doing this, but now I'm feeling motivated again.
>>
>>14325009
shit was so cash bro
>>
>>14325085
I'm sure it was. You have a link to the thread by chance?
>>
>>14325089
OP you so gullable
>>
Bump?
>>
>>14322842
Both you & this fuckface
>>14327864
should join each other jumping off a very high bridge.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>14327891
Some people just have no class lol
>>
you of shit,why you never change the pic? why yuo always post a scum pic, cuz im getting bored of her and i hate it, change the fucking pic ,at least 4chan dont gonna throw a lot of shit on you

i already go forward looking who is this girl but you dont give munch information of wata hell she is! at least post more pics of her dumbass -_- !!
>>
>>14327891
There are some important differences.
>>14327864 has actually seen what he's looking for, he knows it exists. >>14322842 is chasing a figment of his sweaty neckbeard imagination.
>>14327864 has a thread on the board at all times, but he doesn't bump it aggressively. His pic isn't in your face, and he doesn't have a bad attitude. He's ignored rather than hated. >>14322842 is a complete asshole, and clearly has no life outside his fixation on this one girl.

It's like a Goofus and Gallant booklet on how to use /r/.
>>
>>14329206
if you look at the /r/ archives you can kinda pick out which ones are from him. goes back a ways. its fucking depressing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.