[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find this manga please!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1455321875583.jpg (281 KB, 644x900) Image search: [Google]
1455321875583.jpg
281 KB, 644x900
I know that this one is hard, but if anyone can help me out and recognize even partially what I'm talking about please answer.

Okay /r/. Today I'm kindly requesting helping me find hentai manga I read back a while. It was on pururin before it was taken down. I was dumb enough not to save it and here I am searching for it. I'll provide tags and try to tell you about it as much as I can.

Manga had about 150-180 pages.

Most important tags: Bathroom sex, megane, childhood friend, anal, impregnation etc.

Cover of the manga had 3 girls standing in it.
Manga was about a guy who moved in apartment in which already resided 3 girls. Youngest of them had glasses and was writer and liked to experiment with sex (she's the one who had bathroom anal sex), one girl who was main guy childhood friend (tsundere was in love with him, almost caught the youngest one and the guy) she was just a student in high school. And oldest one (probably acress, not quite sure. she was first to fuck main guy). Last pages involved group sex of them, and tsundere (2nd girl) cosplaying. Basically: youngest was manga writer, 2nd cosplayer, 3rd horniest of them all (prob actress)

Tell me if u need additional info. Thanks in advance.

PS: Pic NOT related.
>>
If you don't remember or even don't recall this one, maybe you know site when I can tag search it or smth like that?
>>
File: 000.jpg (2 MB, 3696x1584) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
2 MB, 3696x1584
Maybe:
[Kamino Ryu-Ya] Mosaic x Sanshimai
>>
>>14315615
>[Kamino Ryu-Ya] Mosaic x Sanshimai
Yes this is it!
Thank you very much.
>>
>>14315628
You're welcome.
I just searched sadpanda using some of the tags you provided, it wasn't too hard to find.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.