[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help finding a hentai from what I can remember >older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455921563412.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
1455921563412.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
need help finding a hentai

from what I can remember

>older woman boss
>younger new worker guy
>shes tsundere/angry with him
>hes popular with female customers
>they work in a sort of cafe/bakery
>have aprons and cook hats
>she takes her anger out on his and does like forced handjobs

feel like the title is cook related and its uncoloured just black and white and in english

Not sure on artist but nothing out there or other weird strange kinks

seriously need help i've checked 6 different sites now
>>
this isnt it but this is what the hats look like

http://free.hentai.ms/manga/Misc_Manga_Pan-Pan-Bakery-English/00
>>
Also its not based on games or anything else original work.

no dark skin or tanned either.

there was like a handjob under a apron too and her saying how digusting he is to get off to younger girls, she had hair up in a ponytail
>>
could you guys also help me to find a hentai about a school girl whose a club manager, it is kinda music band club and there are 4-5 men student. She fucks all of the members in different time and manage to control everyone of them using her sex power. and one time they had this dirty plan to rape her and give her lesson to not bossy around and they did in school. some years pass, they had captive her as their sex dolls but instead using her as an outlet of lust, they were trapped to a situation which is they had to feed her everyday with their cum to support her life. this is kinda draining situation and bring the men to a near dead.
>>
found it guys

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/500589/0f796a4849/
>>
>>14314042
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.