[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone write a sex story about her? Preferably involving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Could someone write a sex story about her? Preferably involving the dog.
Her name is Lilly, I can provide more info/pics
>>
More of her
>>
Is the dogs name Lilly or the young woman's? Should someone receive sexual gratification or is this just a love story?
>>
>>14313627
Just a dirty, degrading fuck story about Lilly and her dog. Or take it in a different direction if you feel like it
>>
>>14313511
>>
Lilly’s Confession
Some might say I’m a shy girl. People really like me but I don’t always trust them to get close.
Cleaning out a new car (new to me) I came across a box of obscene stuff, sex toys.
They really didn’t appeal to me, but I didn’t know where to throw them so no one would find them (that bad). (cont)
>>
My dog (name withheld) likes to play toss with anything and I used that as a lame excuse to hide them, besides they were new. I’m a sexual being and believe me, I enjoy myself. My dog likes my moods…sometime I have multiple orgasms that leave me senseless. (cont)
>>
My dog is always at my side but truly fascinated at my whimpering and contortions. My dog also licks me and frankly it feels good. The peanut butter trick is so lame -My dog knows what I like from my body movement and likes the way I taste (I guess). I got the idea to go ahead an try this hollow12-inch “dick”. (cont)
>>
I kind of liked the hurt but my dog started chewing on the end while it was inside me (no it doesn’t all fit). This felt great, I got the idea to rub stuff on the toy, but instead dropped this chunk of cooked steak down inside. My dog immediately tried to get to it but couldn’t.
>>
Not to give up, my dog kept pounding on it by trying to insert nose. I wish I could train em for that without the toy, but still it felt incredible. My dog rammed and jammed like I had give written instructions. It was as close to being fuck by a beloved dog as a woman can get!!
>>
>>14313874
Fucking love this. Thank you
>>
Still I felt like I needed to come this way but all was not right. Finally I got the idea to get my knees, up and it went deep -for about half-an- hour. I came till I screamed scaring my dogie lover, but tonight all will be well, again!!
Don't you sometimes wish you were a woman's pet!! (fin)
>>
You are welcome (I like that Lilly)!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.