[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please write a sex story about my teacher Her name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1458610558764.jpg (55 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458610558764.jpg
55 KB, 607x1080
Can someone please write a sex story about my teacher
Her name is Karen
Make it degrading
If you need anymore information on her just ask
>>
File: 1458610589747.jpg (28 KB, 335x708) Image search: [Google]
1458610589747.jpg
28 KB, 335x708
Here's another of her
>>
So I have a new class and Teacher named Karen. Straight away I notice she tightly packs away these swell tits. Well, turns out she knows my Mom and asks if I can care for a few things around her home.
First thing is this bathroom faucet leak. She's too smart to leave me alone in her home (next).
>>
I go over when she's home from church and she's dressed-up way different than I've seen her. I'm already taking things apart int he bath and she leaves me. First thing I do is dive into the hamper and grab two pair of the sexiest panties I've ever seen and stuff them down my pants (cont)
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 500x666
>>14312940
Can you write one for me? If you can, make it say something about her being horny and how every time I look at her in class she can't help but get wet. Also, maybe something about this picture being kind of sudden because talk very often anymore :)
>>
When she returns my heart is pounding so that she must wonder what I was up to. I stick my head in the cabinet below and she steps right up to me. I can almost see myself in her shiny black heel. I can see way up her skirt but she can't see me looking. (Cont)
>>
She drops this towel down and kneels on it to get a better look too. I can see this beautiful lace bra straining to keep those tits from falling free. When she jumps up to get a flashlight, I pull my head out and I might as well have been standing on my head looking under her little skirt as she walked away (cont)
>>
She kneels with the flashlight and I ask her about working the little valves for me (I have to show her). When I get up I have this magnificent view of My Teacher on her knees, beautiful legs and heels showing and she can't see me. I come up with these stupid commands to keep her down there working those little valves. I adjust the bathroom door because it also has a mirror I can see from. (cont)
>>
I think she gets onto the idea I'm fooling her, but when she straightens-up her face is right at my dick. She sees the lace from her panties sticking up a bit and with an astonished look, unzips my pants and finds both pairs wrapped around my dick (cont)
>>
>>14313006
Nice this is really good
>>
I don't ask, I steer her head onto my dick. She hits me once with her palm....but starts sucking my dick like a pro...I watch her in the mirrors and she unfastens my pants and sucks my balls too!!
When she goes back on me she's going too fast and I don't want to cum...when I grab her head to slow her down she knocks my hand away. (cont)
>>
Mother of God..I grab those beautiful tits through her blouse and she starts pumping me along side her face and looking right at me. I cant help it, I figure she getting a facial, but when she feel me throb Karen takes me in her throat, deep...I thought cum would blast from her nose!!! (cont)
>>
Karen doesn't spill a drop -Immediately she say you know we will both be in trouble over this and if you tell you will NEVER see me again. I don't say a word but drop down still masssaging her tits and kiss her and say I promise I won't say a word -Give me you panties...The ones you wearing!!! (The Beginning)!!
>>
>>14312950
There this annoying girl in my class, I say annoying then because I have never really thought about her before. I started looking at her because, well she is always looking at me!
So I could see kind of on the side-view that she would look a bit and squirm and wiggle and cross and uncross her legs tightly -This is in Class, how could no one else see?!!
>>
On day she wore this skirt, same thing I'm watching her! She puts her hand on her inner thigh (and again she's watching me). I can see from her wrist that something is going on there.
She is plunging her fingers and bringing them out WET!
>>
Can you do this? She is my sister and her name is Jenna. At night she hears me masturbating, making her wet and then she decides to peak in .
>>
So after class I ask her why she is always looking at me? -She all but runs away! -Next day she passes me a note. She wrote that She's in Love with me..Some-days She goes home and her panties are so wet that She imagines they are filled with my cum. I look at the other side and it's a selfie with her rubbing her panties on her lips. Starting tomorrow this woman's going to get fucked after class; Everyday!
>>
>>14313269 (last one)
OK, I love my family, just the three of us, Me, my pretty Mom and sister Jenna. Jenna is beautiful and she is crazy about her brother, always doing things for me. I got interested in her a couple of years ago and managed a few hidden clips of her in her room. (cont)
>>
Jenna has grown more beautiful everyday and even more curious about me! One night I was thinking about her and pretty noisy about it! Jenna burst into my room and closes the door behind her. She says I know Mom can hear you cause I can hear you....."Jenna I was thinking about you" burst out before I could even think. (cont)
>>
>>14313296
Do you have kik?
>>
I know she said, I think about you too, but you don't hear me allover the house. She crept back to the door and locked it. She put her hands under the covers and around my cock and said I knew you would hard....She stroke me under the covers, really feeling me like she was a blind woman. (cont)
>>
I couldn't believe it, I was watching my lovely sister giving me my first legitimate tug job.
Jenna then shyly called me by name and said "I want to suck you dick", "I want you to be the first to come in my mouth"! I can't say if she was perfect or not..It don't think either of us knew how much I could cum...Jenna went quietly back to her room, quiet as ever!!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.