[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friends season 3 episode 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1451751474377.jpg (77 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451751474377.jpg
77 KB, 960x1280
can someone tell me what did monica said to ross at minute 4:11? she moves her lips but she doesnt make a sound and i cant understand. i know its a weird request, but its making me crazy xD. heres some boobs for the trouble
>>
can anyone help me? i cant understand what shes mouthing
>>
look for english subtitles for that episode, open the .srt file with notepad to read it all

or in any other language and just google translate that line
>>
>>14308146
Do you have a full picture with the face?
>>
>>14308214
no, sorry..
>>14308208
i have subtitles, but she doesnt say the words, therefore it is not in the subtitles. she just moves her lips
>>
I wanna help you but I don't know which scene you're talking about.

What's the time stamp?

https://youtu.be/sebgHsgNTio
>>
>>14308255
thanks you very much my kind sir! its minute 4:11 when ross asks monica to babysit and rachel asks "what about me"?
>>
>>14308146
>>14308289

I re watched that part at least ten times.
"I'm in no time"? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>14308293
i dont think thats it either.. this is making me crazy, i cant think of nothing that makes sense..
>>
>>14308293
looks like shes saying "i have no job", but she was working in the restaurant with the 50's theme at the time..
>>
She says "I'll be here this whole time"
>>
That show is cancer
>>
>>14308308
are you sure? i dont see how that would fit in in the situation.. care to explain please?
>>14308425
you are cancer, this happens to be a brilliant show, and the better of the comic ones.
>>
>>14308487
best*
>>
>>14308487
Because Ross doesn't trust her to be alone with the kid. That's why she says that she'll also be there the whole time.
>>
>>14308487
Faggot, no it's not. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
bump. this is the best r i've seen in months
>>
>>14308535
that makes sense, for the context i thought she was giving him an excuse for not having asked rachel instead of monica, especially because of what happen next.
>>14308561
i think you are sick.. arent you coming down with a case of bad trolling?
>>
>>14308646
You're sick in the head, watching those cringy shows.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.