[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xray,nudeshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 720x960
I really wanna see her nude,any pro photoshop peeps out there?
Xray,nudeshop
>>
File: 77.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
>>
Thank you
>>
What is her name? I think she's a pinay
>>
Damn, shes hot, got any other pics of her, BTW how old is she's?
>>
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 2048x1152
Got more pics of her but can u guys help me make nudes of her or xray her? Like this one perhaps
>>
Shes fuckin hot
>>
Cant give personal info about her sorry :( u guys are more than welcome to try and make her look nude and xray her too please I suck at photoshop
>>
Post more pics of her, I need to see which one is easier to do
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 960x540
Alright :)
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 960x540
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 720x960
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x841
Maybe both of them if its possible :)
>>
Fuck bro, she's fucking hot!!!!
how old is she?
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 900x600
>>
As i said before cant give personal info on her hehe pls just do some shop with her any will do xray,gif,nude etc
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 399x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 399x855
>>
those pics are out of my level, got any bikini pics? It will be easier for me
>>
File: image.jpg (740 KB, 2048x1530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
740 KB, 2048x1530
She got no bikini pics though... Or either private but i have a picture that shows some skin will this do?
>>
Guys try on any of her pictures please :)
>>
Anybody?
>>
Any photo will do please just try
>>
Sad m8 she hot but idont know how to photoshop either
>>
Say how old is she and I'll try to fake her
>>
She's 20, no more personal questions please, now pls do her thank you :)
>>
>>14306705
I won't do her because you're lying about her real age
>>
What?! No I'm not
>>
I'm certain she is 20 i saw it at her account
>>
>>14306750
Tell her real age and I'll do her
>>
>>14306750
Prove she's 20
>>
Dude i already told u she's 20 and she's asian I dont know how they age and how they look cuz Ive never been to asia sorry if that sounded racial but im being honest here aight? And besides aint it against the rules to ask for personal info ?
>>
lol he's right you know you can't ask for personal info,either you do whats on the thread or just leave
>>
>>14306764
>never been to asia
I don't know about her being above 18, but you clearly aren't...Speaking of rules, THAT clearly is against it.
Now 2 things :
1) Either give us her instagram/etcetc so that e get more pictures
OR
2) Fuck off.
>>
>>14306776
this
>>
What the fuck?! You askin for her personal info? Seriously? I know the rules on the age requests but come on, why do you need to know her instagram and shit? I know that you are not suppose to post anyone here that is of minority but jeez you sound more desperate than me to know her lol
>>
>>14306783
It's a buyer's market son.
>You do what the seller's telling you or you don't buy.
>protip : Instagram isn't personal info, you 14yo...
>>
>>14306790
He's right
>>
By getting her instagram you will know her name,location and private info. Ill be guilty if somethin bad happens to her and you are responsible? Why do you think the peeps here just post images not their names? Fagg
>>
>>14306783
>I know that you are not suppose to post anyone here that is of minority

asian is not a minority
>>
>>14306802
Her instagram has her name, location and private info ??
>Have you been on instagram ?

Listen kid, i'm not arguing with you : You do what you're told or you can you keep crying like the 14 year old that you are. Noone will help you seeing how stingy and ungrateful you sound like.

On the plus side, if you provide her insta, i personally guarantee you i will fake her on a professional level.
>But since i guess you're asian i can only assume it's "me first and nothing for anyone else" in your head
>So you'll probably prefer to not have your work done, than to share something of value.
>>
It applies in certain country in asia u racial fuck
-im asian Fyi
>>
>>14306816
what's with all those faggot that can't quote the post they're answering to ... ?

>This isn't wechat...
>>
>>14306815
And what if i cant find her instagram then what? And i got this from her facebook account u dumbfuck stop callin me a child
>>
>>14306820
Now thats just racist bro
>>
>>14306821
stop acting like a child then...

If you can't find her insta and are too much of a kid to have balls (they'll drop only later, don't worry) then you're pretty much screwed. Get your wallet and pay someone to do it. It's that much less money to burn for the ancestor, but still, you'll get what you want.

>I don't believe for a second you don't know her insta...what i do believe though, is that one of my fake would make your life complete.
>>
>>14306820
lol either you do the thread or not just fuck off and leave the dude if u cant do him a nudeshop of her
>>
>>14306838
either you speak english or you don't expect people to understand you, kenny Wong...
>>
>>14306836
Cant find her instagram so now u can either fuck off or help me
>>
>>14306849
i'd rather stay here and laugh at your chinkness.
>stingy and can't afford the finer things of life... What would your parents say ??
>>
lol surprise surprise I dont give a fuck
>>
>>14306847
Go fuck yourself you racist bitch
>>
>>14306854
>I ..I don't even care !
>So much so that the brief trick i discovered of quoting post, i forgot already.

Good luck in life with your denial.
>You are a very special snowflake
>>
>>14306858
>implying greedy pigs are even a race...
ok, jonnhy Tang
>>
This one
>>
Anyone out there who can make her nude? :)
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.