[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone fake or nudeshop this girl? Please and thank you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457930327687.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457930327687.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
Can someone fake or nudeshop this girl? Please and thank you
>>
She's like 15 you sick bastard
>>
>>14299009
You got it>>14299835
Maybe he's 12
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>14299835
Do you honestly think ever girl ever posted on here has been legal? There's been girls on here that look / are younger than her. She's 17, in case you were wondering

>>14299842 no idea what that thread was you linked me to. I haven't been on all day
>>
File: My Body is ready creature.gif (380 KB, 198x148) Image search: [Google]
My Body is ready creature.gif
380 KB, 198x148
>>14299863
>Do you honestly think ever girl ever posted on here has been legal?
see, here is the thing: there are girls that are 16 that look 19. You can fool people.
There are 20 year olds that look 17, shoppers can disagree with you, but you can persist and convince them.
Then, there are 17 year olds that look 15, which don't fool anyone, and then they get your post deleted.
Pic Unrelated
>>
>>14299879
I understand that. She has a baby face. For whatever reason, a bunch of people I graduated with / are graduating this year look young. I can't help that. But there wasn't any need for me to be called a sick bastard over it
>>
>>14299886
Look kiddo, this is my threat >>14299718
You see that girl? she is 20, she looks fucking 16-17. We go to college together.
When I request something of a girl with those characteristics, I get told she is underage and I get jackshit. The thing is that no one wants to risk their house raided by the FBI for having/making Cheese Pizza, does it make sense?
Now, when you say that there is no reason to be called a sick bastard, how can I make sure you are her classmate and not a 40 year old dude who wants to fuck 15 year old girls?
See, 4chan, unlike Reddit, has warnings everywhere that you have to be at least 18 to enter, making the average age rather high.
You can't be going around getting your feels hurt over what someone calls you on the internet, that is weak shit, bro. If you are "mature" enough to be requesting nudes of your friends, man up and brush it off. Or don't you think that a full grown-ass man isn't a sick bastard for wanting to see a 15 year old teen naked?
>>
>>14299897
I'm not going to argue with you lol. You just admitted that you've made threads requesting shops. That's all I've done too, but you wanna attack me. You can say what you like, but I'm just using the thread for what it's for
>>
File: Japanese Laugh.gif (633 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Laugh.gif
633 KB, 300x182
>>14299886
>But there wasn't any need for me to be called a sick bastard
Are your feelings hurt?
>>
>>14299909
>'m not going to argue with you lol
You realise that I was explaining to you why you did a dumb ass decission for trying to get CP, right?
>>
>>14299914
Leave him alone bro. Forreal. You're making a mountain out of a molehill

>>14299911
There really wasn't any need to call names, arguing on the Internet makes you look retarded anyways
>>
>>14299923
Come on man, getting your feeling hurts over being called names, online, in 4chan. If you can find your way to this board, you should be expecting this, and even worse
>>
>>14299863
>She's 17
don't we usually call mods over this?
>>
Jesus Christ can we please just let the thread archive. I'm giving up on this, since apparently I can't use the board like everyone else
>>
>>14299941
That's /b/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.