[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$10 Steam Reward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 500x500
Alright /r/, I'm taking a trip down Nostalgia Lane. I'm looking for a game that is similar in concept to Dynasty Warriors, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name. I will list what I remember below.

This is vague as fuck, I know, but thats why I'm offering the Steam Reward. It's from SOO many years ago. Try remembering all of what happened on your 2nd Birthday, and most of you will understand what I mean.

Leave your steam ID in your replies, I'll not have any faggots fighting over which post was originally theirs. If you don't include your ID, no reward, simple as that.

So, lets begin:

-Similar to Dynasty Warriors in essence

-You command an army in fields of battle, and I believe you also have about 2 sub commanders/advisers you accompany you into each battle

-There are multiple campaigns, 4 at least if I remember correctly. 2 for a morally just alignment, 2 for those with a darker moral compass.

-Fairly certain this game was released within 10-12 years ago. I'm 20 currently, so yeah, that explains the memory problems.

-It MAY be a console exclusive. I remember it being played on the original Xbox.

-Fantasy world. Magic exists.

-Minor RPG elements feel like they were present, but it may not be very prominent.

I'll post again if I remember anything else. Oh, and if you're wondering what kind of mindset or world is was based in, think Warhammer. Not 40k, the medieval universe.

REMEMBER! No Steam ID, no Reward!
>>
Also, bump if you are actually looking so that I don't have to keep re-posting. I'll re-post if it does.
>>
File: 99nights_Xbox360_Mrated.jpg (125 KB, 674x962) Image search: [Google]
99nights_Xbox360_Mrated.jpg
125 KB, 674x962
>>14297957
Giano20: I am trying to recall what game it was, but in the meantime, the game you describe is SO much like Ninety-Nine nights, which came out around 10 years ago, so maybe it was that one?
>>
>>14297987
same guy, I believe you might be thinking ooooof Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 or 2, and if not my other guess is BloodRayne, but I doubt it.
>>
>>14297987

Nope, but you're on the right page. It wasn't arcade-y, with scores and shit. Very gritty. I also seem to recall that you converse with enemy commanders and eventually execute them at the end of the battle.

But keep the suggestions coming, even if it doesn't meet all the criteria I've mentioned.

Also, you forgot your steam ID. If you were right, that would have been sad.
>>
>>14298004
>Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

It's a third person game. All gameplay takes place on the battlefield, like Dynasty Warriors.
>>
OP here, forgot to mention I remember that main menu fairly well. When choosing each campaign, you are given a view of each campaign's hero/villain's statue along the same wall, almost like a chapel or shrine.
>>
AND IT WAS EUROPEAN-STYLE FANTASY, NOT ANIME. THATS IMPORTANT.
>>
>>14298006
Oh, my ID was Giano20, but if we can't find this game, you should give N3 a chance, for the genre is quite a good game
>>
>>14298022
I'll give it a looksie. Thanks for your effort!
>>
>>14298022
Update, I was wrong, it is STEAM_0:0:59951400

>>14298028
Are you sure it was not one of the Warrior Games itself?
>>
>>14298043

Yup. Dark Elves were a race in it, or something similar, so that rules DW out.
>>
>>14298043
>>14298052
Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes?
>>
>>14298067
>Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes

Nope. Let me clarify, this is third person, hack and slash, not a top-down dungeon crawler. There is no open world exploring. Whenever you begin to play, you go through a short cinematic showing who you are fighting, and you begin by charging into the enemy's army and completing various objectives while on the battlefield.
>>
>>14298067
>>14298043
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone also comes to mind... Alos, Spartan: Total Warrior?
Highly Doubt it is Gauntlet Dark Legacy, or Gladius,Nightcaster, Hunter the Reckoning, Jade Empire.
>>
>>14298082
Sorry man, I am just going through my old library, looking for anything similar... I love the genre, but I am a Warriors guy, so I didn't play many others of the same genre...
>>
>>14298092

Again, this is a game where you are leading/fighting with a large army directly against another army.

But I do appreciate you trying.
>>
99 knights?
>>
silly guys hes talking about kingdom under fire. youre welcome.
>>
>>14298115
>kingdom under fire

HAHA! OP HERE. YOU'RE RIGHT! BRAVO! But no steam ID...
>>
>>14298124
i work for a living i dont need a reward.
>>
>>14298124
>>14298092
At least I tried. Glad you found your game, OP, I hate that feeling of not finding a game you REALLY enjoyed as a kid.
I have been looking for an arcade fighting I played when I was 8, now I am 22 =/
>>
>>14298138

I added you to steam since the other guy didn't want the reward. Let me know what you want.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.