[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE! HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO. I am looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
PLEASE! HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GO.
I am looking for a song made by spinning records I do not know the title or the artist, more below
>>
It's an animted music video, it starts off with a girl looking at her phone and declining a call from her manager, after that you see her riding on a motorbike outta the city with some weird ass animu pet, the colour scheme of the video is a purple redish type through the whole video, at the end you can see her smiling infront of some garden.
PLEASE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS GOOGLE IS F*CKING USELESS
>>
Bump please...someone
>>
Anyone at all...........
>>
Last bump
>>
maybe you should ask on /wsr/
>>
Is there anything else you remember about it that could help?
>>
I think you may be looking at Porter Robinson & Mat Zo - Easy, im 90% sure thats the track
>>
And it was a release by Ministry Of Sound btw ;)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.