[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAW THIS PLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Alright so basically this thing me and my mates made up, we really would love it if someone with artistic skills could give us a sketch of the various bits and pieces of the Pig Fucker game we've created. Please read. It's called Pig Fuckers, it's a new sport. So there's this massive arena, somewhere in Kentucky no doubt. The arena houses about 2 thousand people. Each seat has a dildo attached to it. Every participant must sit on the dildo. The arena seating area is split between the 2 teams that play in the arena. This will come into play later. So there are two teams, each is comprised of multiple teammates, each of which has their own important duty. You have the honorable Fuckers. They must be morbidly obese. No smaller than 400 lbs, but must be able to move on their own two legs. The fuckers are quite slow, and have large bellies. That brings us to our next two team mates. The Grabbers and The Hoisters. A grabber is anorexic by nature, they'll scamper around and try to grab the pigs for the Fuckers. The grabbers have their legs cut off and filed down to a point (the bone is filed to a point) which makes it more difficult to grab the pigs, it's a very competitive sport. The grabbers have it easy though because the pigs have handles screwed into their sides. Now, the Hoister is a midget strapped onto the back of the Fucker. They are back to back, the Hoister has extended arms due to genetic mutation, and with the arms, the hoister lifts the Fuckers' massive rolls so the Fuckers penis can more easily enter the hog. Hoisters have no legs. So when one of the teams scores a point (when one of the fuckers successfully cums inside of the hog) the dildos from the stands extend and vibrate, giving everyone on the winning side massive orgasms. That's the basics of the games. The front row seats include rifles with which spectators can shoot down the Announcers. Announcers are smaller men who occupy kites and fly. Draw this?
>>
LMAO bump
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.