[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2305605.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2305605.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
Right. I had a video saved on my old PC but since upgrading I appear to have lost it.

As much as I can remember there were at least 3 scenes.

1st scene I remember was where the "stepson" says to his "stepmom" that he has a problem or something and she asks him to show her and then they end up fucking. I'm pretty sure she was wearing a green top and had very pale skin and was a redhead/ginger. The attached picture is NOT her.

2nd scene. A "Mom" comes home and shouts for her "stepson", Dane, and gets no response. She then gets her vibrator out and starts using it for son, Dane, to then walk in and catch her and then I remember her saying something like "I kinda want the real thing now" and so she gets it. This one is blonde and is wearing a skirt at the start of the scene. Asif shes just returned from an office job or something.

3rd scene. Dont remember much about this one (wasnt really fond of it) but remember parts. The "Stepmother" has red hair. Not ginger, red. She had fairly dark skin and I'm fairly certain the son was chinese or something.

I'm pretty sure at the end of each scene the mothers say something like "You've just fucked your stepmom" but from googling it I cant seem to find anything at all. I've searched everywhere so I'm relying on you.

It was probably one of my favourite videos!

To reiterate, the picture is NOT from the video but looks similar to the first scene.
>>
Some additional info:

The first two scenes almost certainly take place in the front room - on the sofa

The woman in the 1st scene would be considered "mature".

The guy actor in the second scene is in a couple of other videos but I cant find seem to find him. He is quite young and has a bit of stubble.
>>
>>14280951
bump just because
>>
Thanks! Beginning to lose hope
>>
That woman in the picture is Lady Fyre, all her videos are incest roleplay so i think you should check her could be what you are looking for.
>>
I did check her videos but she's younger than the girl in the video I remember
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.