[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a Photoshopped nude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: fizzzler-work-examples-1.jpg (693 KB, 1350x2628) Image search: [Google]
fizzzler-work-examples-1.jpg
693 KB, 1350x2628
Hey guys let's try this—I'm offering to do Photoshopped fake nudes to a limited number of people for a fee. I don't know how much of a response to expect, but just in case there are a lot, I'm going to say right now that I'm only responding to the first 5 serious requests. I only have a limited amount of time to do this. Please provide photos in your first message. I'm just doing this because I see a lot of requests going ignored, so maybe if you're somebody who keeps get ignored, I can help you out.

If you just need a quick face swap and can provide a "donor" photo that you want the face swapped with, that will be $10. And it goes up from there. I prefer to do nudeshops like the ones shown here. Anyone can do a face swap :) But these are harder and take more time, and so will cost more.

I am accepting PayPal. Please be prepared to pay upfront. Thanks.
>>
>>14273990
Remember, only responding to the first 5 requests I get. I'll try to post here if I reach that limit. After that I'm IGNORING requests until I post this again. Sort of opening a new round of bidding each time. Thanks for understanding!
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.