[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone was on here earlier asking for the full set of pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1457049163564.jpg (89 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457049163564.jpg
89 KB, 960x1280
Someone was on here earlier asking for the full set of pic related. I'm the guy who found them on her computer while repairing it.

Will dump all the pictures if you want, just respond to let me know you're still interested.
>>
>>14264033
interested OP
>>
will keep bumping until guy returns for gold
>>
Not the guy, but I'm interested!
>>
>>14264033
dump em!
>>
File: 1456392516469.png (125 KB, 242x285) Image search: [Google]
1456392516469.png
125 KB, 242x285
bump
>>
>>14264033
cmon OP upload them
>>
Yes please
>>
still waiting
>>
Putting them all in an Imgur collage due to the file size of most of these pictures being way too large.

I'll post the Imgur link when done in a sec (you faggots are welcome).
>>
>>14264098
Thanks OP I love you
>>
>>14264098
any pussy pics?
>>
50% done. Sorry, my upload speed is absolutely terrible.
>>
>>14264105
Yes, a few. She even has one of her pulling her lips open, lel. Guess she didn't realize the whole world was about to peer inside her.
>>
File: IMG_0563.jpg (510 KB, 1728x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.jpg
510 KB, 1728x2592
80%... Here's a file size limit one I can post while you guys wait.
>>
>>14264117
>>14264125
muh dick. thnx OP
>>
http://imgur.com/a/YsIib

Enjoy guys :)
>>
>>14264141
got damn! thank you OP.

Do you get this all the time at work?
>>
>>14264144
Yeah mate, most of the girls are under age so I don't even bother looking at it. This one was about 20 if memory serves me.

You'd be amazed how early these girls start doing this shit...
>>
>>14264158
where did you find these on her computer?
how could i find pics like these
>>
>>14264161
I run a repair store, so 99% of my client base are old people who have nfi what they are doing, or young girls who claim to have nasty viruses, when it's just a fucked registry or compromised startup files.

If they are of age and hot, I'll do an ISO grab of their HDD and look over it. If they are nice enough girls, I'll just keep the pictures for myself. If they treat me like shit and argue about every little detail, then I'll throw their pictures up for you guys to enjoy.

If you don't have a store, then just offer repairs in the local paper. Use the excuse of "I need to bring your system home and will return it tomorrow; there's specialized testing kits there.

>Enjoy them paid nudes
>>
>>14264167
interesting
>>
>>14264141
Wew lad
>>
i wanna see more
>>
Would love to check out anymore you have swiped from a HD
>>
requesting moar wins from diff girls, OP.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.