[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone turn this into a high quality background? The same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Can someone turn this into a high quality background? The same shade of black with the small infinity symbol of the same shade of gold. This scene is from the second TTGL movie if someone wants to know.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>14255738
What do you want exactly by "high quality"
>higher res (ex 3000x1600)?
>Higher dpi ? (less grainy)
>less luminosity around the infinty symbol ? (less spread of the shiny)
Work with me here.
>>
>>14255794
Higher dpi, the shiny around the symbol is fine though. If possible I don't want it to look really cartoony, I'd like it to be exactly how it is in that picture but in better quality. Sorry for the lack of image editing vocabulary.
>>
>>14255821
no problem, i just wanted to make sure of what you wanted before i start working. it prevents both of us from being disappointed.

let me give it a shot
>Do you want to keep that grainy old film effect though ?
>>
File: 1456874754735.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1456874754735.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>14255833
>Do you want to keep that grainy old film effect though ?
Nope. Just black background with the symbol and the glow effect coming a bit from it, not going farther than the red circle edges, (that's about where it ends) with the same shade of gold. Good luck mate.
>>
File: work.jpg (620 KB, 4000x2250) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
620 KB, 4000x2250
>>14255856
I got this but i dunno how well it will render on 4ch
>>
>>14255884
It looks a lot better than the grainy original picture, I was hoping more could be done about the infinity symbol though. Thanks for the help, I'll use that picture instead if you're done editing it.
>>
>>14255910
What do you want done on the infinity symbol ?
Less grainy too ?
>The grain allows the shine to be honest but i can still try this and that.
>>
>>14255918
Yep, less grain on the symbol itself since it's still kind of blurry, if possible. The glow around it doesn't need to be too bright and high quality though.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (130 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
130 KB, 2560x1440
>>
>>14256029
Damn it's good, that's what I'm looking for. I hate to sound like a Nazi but could you make the glow around the symbol a bit smaller? Like no further than the red circle in >>14255884
>>
>>14256036
No can do. Already deleted the file. Not gonna waste another 5 minutes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.