[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my birthday today, and all I want is to fap to my dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
It's my birthday today, and all I want is to fap to my dream girl. Any kind anons willing to help a lonely loser out and fake ray this?
>>
Shameless beg bump from a desperate forever alone.
>>
I can cap her if you want

[email protected]

My last thread here >>14253555
>>
Says the thread is full. How about one where she's been working out lately and feeling confident, so she wants to see how far she can take her seduction, so she goes after her sister's boyfriend?

Much appreciated. It's not tits, but it's something.
>>
>>14254465
That was just to show examples.

Sure ya wouldn't like a birthday related one?
>>
Make her name Sami please.
>>
I'm sure. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Thanks anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 720x960
Happy Birthday
>>
Thank you tons anon, you're doing god's work.
>>
Would it be in poor taste to ask for one last one? You've got talent sir.
>>
>>14254493
>>14254494

It's no biggie. I turn a line or two into s few more and chuck it on a pic.

What's the other?
>>
Something about after seeing what a great dad her sister's boyfriend is, she fell in love with him and -had- to have his baby. Add in something about squeeling as he cums in her, then smiling contendetly as she finally had his baby inside her. End with her taking a picture of his secret baby inside of her, and feeling a life-long happiness.
>>
Absolutely thrilled for this. You helped make my year, Anon.
>>
Still around anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.