[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instructions/Commands/Forcing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I'm looking for any type of content (audio/image/video/game/interactive story) where the content instructs/commands/forces me to do things. Sexual, humiliating etc. The
more interactivity the better.

I can't erp (etc) because SOMEHOW I'm actually in a relationship so other people is a no go.

Bonus points for hypnosis, 'trap' files where it's not obvious at first and sissification stuff.

No generic gay hypnosis stuff though please, I've seen about 100 videos and it gets samey.
>>
>>14252732
Many thanks in advance~
>>
>>14252732
>>14252735
Also, I know of and have exhausted Nimja files/scripts.
>>
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=386
http://izildia.blogspot.com/2015/12/release-5.html

Games where you're a character and the game encourages you to do stuff to yourself based on what happens to your character.
>>
>>14252785
Both of these look interesting, thank you! I generally prefer direct 'fourth wall breaking' stuff that addresses the actual me but I'll take anything close since there's a significant lack of that type of content.
>>
>>14252789
Yeh I haven't stumbled upon a lot of the content, not that this is a kink of mine so I'm not looking, but I do download a lot of games, and almost everything posted on TFgamessite.
>>
>>14252796
Yea, mostly TFgames are fantasy about a character you control if anything. I guess most people into this just erp or whatever (god knows I used to, but I was only just getting into it) so that'd explain the lack of content even for a niche-ish fetish
>>
>>14252732
Bump
>>
>>14252732
bumpu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.