[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
saya no uta and teaching feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: K3pho.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
K3pho.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1200
Yo in need a bit of a scavenger hunt.

A bit ago i had a visual novel called saya no uta "song of saya" and recently people have recommended playing teaching feelings, i tried to downloading it and got a bad virus, needed to factory the computer and am looking for a non virus download of these two games. im having no luck and am turning to you guys? Help a dude out?
>>
Bump while I find it (page 10 and stuff)
>>
Okay so after digging a bit (It has been some months since I looked at the game) I found out the the game recently got a couple of updates. The problem about that is that there isn't an English translation for the never updates, but the author of the English translation for the previous versions of the game is working on it.

Anyways, here you will find the translation all the links you could want, and a couple of walkthroughs.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=770251&postcount=233

Here is a torrent for version 1,16 of the game. This is the latest fully translated edition.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1868011

Lastly torrent for version 1,22 this update has some additional content although I can't tell you what exactly. You can try and see if you can apply the English patch for version 1,16 here if you want, then you might only have translation holes with the new content.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1937545

I know I said lastly, but I thought of something more than could be useful, and I'd rather write and excuse than to rewrite what I already wrote.
I believe the ULMF post I linked you should get updated when a new translation version is out, so if you are interested after playing the 1,16 version then you can try checking back in some weeks and maybe you're lucky and there's a new update. You could also check out the authors of the translations posts. Although there's nothing useful there right now.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=178122
>>
>Saya no Uta
One of my first visual novels and a clear 10/10

>i tried to downloading it and got a bad virus
For Japanese H games/movies etc. I recommend that you use
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Teaching+Feeling
Green is A rated, Orange is trusted, but I have had no problem downloading white torrents either.

When searching for a game on sukebei I would recommend you search for the Japanese names of what you are looking for. This tends to give more results.

If you are still checking the tread then I will come back every couple of hours, so feel free to ask question if you want.

Also in Teaching Feeling you can only save in the action menu where you choose what to do with her. You can't save during events or dialogue.
>>
>>14241410
好吧所以挖的一點 (它已經被幾個月,因為我看了看遊戲) 後,我發現了遊戲最近有幾個更新。關於這問題是英文翻譯永遠不會更新,但作者的前一版本的遊戲的英文翻譯幹下去。

不管怎麼說,在這裡你會找到翻譯所有的連結,您可能想要的和幾個演練。

HTTP://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=770251&postcount=233

這裡是遊戲的版本 1,16 激流。這是最新完全翻譯的版。

HTTP://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1868011

最後洪流版本 1,22 此更新有一些額外的內容,雖然我不能告訴你什麼確切地。你可以嘗試,看是否您可以應用與英語的修補程式的版本 1,16 在這裡,如果你想要然後你可能只有翻譯孔與新的內容。

我知道我說的最後,但想起更多的東西不可能是有用的和我寧願寫,比來重寫我已經寫了請原諒。

我相信我連結你的 ULMF 職位應該得到更新,當一個新的翻譯版本,所以如果你有興趣打 1,16 版後然後你可以嘗試檢查早在幾個星期和也許你很幸運,還有一個新的更新。你也可以查閱翻譯文章的作者。雖然沒什麼有用有現在。

HTTP://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=178122
>>14241421
> 小夜森之

我第一次的視覺小說和清楚 10/10 之一

> 我試圖下載它,得到了一種病毒

日本 H 遊戲電影等。我推薦你使用

HTTP://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Teaching+Feeling

綠色是額定,橙色是可信的但我有下載白色山洪也沒有問題。

當尋找一個遊戲上 sukebei 我會推薦你搜索你正在尋找的日本名字。這往往會給出更多的結果。

如果您仍然在檢查胎面然後我會回隔幾個小時,以便隨時問的問題如果你想要。

此外在教學感覺你只能保存在操作功能表,你從哪裡選擇該拿她怎麼辦。你不能保存在事件或對話。
>>
File: 1361305096632.jpg (819 KB, 1157x818) Image search: [Google]
1361305096632.jpg
819 KB, 1157x818
op here, thanks for the help guys got both of them and their working good, keep up the good work.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.