[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good comedy series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 374780842.jpg (644 KB, 1920x2520) Image search: [Google]
374780842.jpg
644 KB, 1920x2520
Hey all,

Could you recommend to me one or more good comedy series (new/old), I could use one (or more).

Things I already know/like
-Scrubs (!)
-Futurama
-Archer
-Don't trust the B-- in App. 23 (for some reason).
-Fresh Prince (yes, that one, also, I'm old, well I feel old, whatevs)
-IT Crowd (!)

STRONGLY DISLIKE:
-Friends
-Big bang theory
-Seinfeld
-How I met your mother
-Simpsons
-Community
-NEARLY ANYTHING WITH A F$%& LAUGHTER TRACK

Thank you.
>>
Try Peep Show, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Arrested Development, The Office, Bojack Horseman, Curb Your Enthusiasm

On a side note: [spoiler]How is it possible to dislike Seinfeld?
>>
try brooklyn 99
>>
>>14239401
Thank you for these suggestions. About Seinfeld: I don't know, boring American not funny shit I guess, not my style anyway.

The office, oh yeah, I tried that. Turns out I empathize quite strongly with others in general, so.. the office is not for me. T weird, too much cringing etc.
>>
>>14239411
Did you try The Office UK or US? I also disliked The Office UK, can't really stand ricky gervais, but the US version was pretty alright.
>>
Californication, Brooklyn Nine Nine, my name is earl
>>
Last man on earth.
>>
Last Man Standing. laugh track, but it's good.
>>
>>14239413
I don't really remember desu, but Ricky is pretty annoying indeed.

>>14239442
Californication was a bit fun the first few series, but the latter series were utter retarded rubbish.
>>
Okay, so I'm a little picky. So what X)
>>
I appreciate the tips though. Any other thoughts?
>>
Rick and Morty. Your futurama side will thank you.
>>
Definitely watch Rick and Morty... it's amazing, if you're into that vibe then maybe check out the Major Lazer Show too,

some of my personal favourites are Weeds, The Sopranos, Orange is the new black, undatables (Chris delia not the UK retard dating show), malcolm in the middle is a great series still, QI is great for learning something but still having a fun ride along the way... can't think of any more right now
>>
>>14239540
Thank you. Yes QI is quite interesting indeed (and fun). Is the Sopranos a comedy? (I thought it was a maffia drama series).
>>
Also, I will check Rick and Morty.
>>
>>14239562
i believe the majority of it is online for free on the adultswim website.
>>
>>14239557
Haha nah you're right, sopranos isn't a comedy but it has some unintentionally funny scenes, was just saying it's one of my favourite series :P
>>
>>14239569
Ok thx! I have heard of that.

Also, what's up with that name 'adultswim'?
Is it about swimming adults? Are there naked adults? Is there some cultural reference that I am missing? I have always wondered, though not enough to actually look it up.
>>
>>14239578
Okay ;)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.