[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm reading a book about serial killers Leonard Lake And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 207x155) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 207x155
I'm reading a book about serial killers Leonard Lake And Charles Ng. It mentions a video called "Operation Miranda." There's no violence in the video, it's just them talking with some women they have tied up, messing with their heads. LiveLink had it but the video is down. I would love to see this video. Anyone have it?
>>
I'm only aware of clips shown on news stories, I was under the impression that the original had been destroyed to prevent the release.
>>
>>14237782
Bump
>>
File: operation-miranda.jpg (17 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
operation-miranda.jpg
17 KB, 400x291
>>14237803
According to LiveLeak "Content of the tapes was leaked and I’d like to present it to you." This leads me to believe that it's not from a news broadcast, but I'd like to see any bits of the tape that I can.
>>
The comments on BestGore also make it seem like it's not just some small clips from a news broadcast. (their video is also down)
http://www.bestgore.com/murder/operation-miranda-tapes-torture-leonard-lake-charles-ng/
>>
File: 1278777881331.jpg (92 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
1278777881331.jpg
92 KB, 750x1125
bump
>>
Bumping again. Would love to see this. Even if it's just a few seconds of video.
>>
Man I'm pretty fucked up but this crosses a line for me. These people had their families murdered in front of them and then got raped and tortured on camera and eventually murdered as well. fuck you guys for wanting to fap to this.
>>
>>14238549
no one cares what you think.
>>
>>14238549
You obviously don't know anything about the case. Their family wasn't murdered in front of them. They weren't raped. They weren't murdered on camera. Fuck you for being presumptuous and clueless.
>>
Isis murders are posted here and someone cries about a psychological video lol.
>>
According to this site: http://listverse.com/2013/07/31/10-dramatic-and-disturbing-videos-of-insanity/

The video IS on YouTube but it's a private video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSJQ2-hI0A

Is there a way to find out who uploaded it so I can contact them?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.