[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperately need more like these to send to ex gf who shows her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Desperately need more like these to send to ex gf who shows her new bf everything and is too much of a pussy to say anything back to me. I'm not just some faggot who got cheated on and cares. Its just kinda funny and want to see how far I can go before he flips out.

Three days ago I sent her a pic of my cock,the day before of my balls, and yesterday this. She told me she shows him and kinda gets a kick out of it. Please help me fill this folder /r/ I can't seem to find any good Google images on this shit just like pic related. Will post results if I get a good enough one to instigate a reply from her or new bf.

tl;dr ex gf cheated on me with a faggot. Give me imgs like pic related to send him/her that will incite maximum rage.
>>
>>14231322
That's a pretty elaborate story.

Cuck.
>>
>>14231432
The great thing about it is she's a crazy unstable bitch and I'm about this close to reverse cucking him no joke

The junk pic I sent her the other day, she told me made her wet. Not even kidding. She's getting off on this shit and neeeeed more pics like this. Any help? I'm not some weird fetishist dude here looking for cucking pics. I'm about to turn a scumbag into one via a nasty bitch.
>>
I guess just don't be petty. It's his problem now if she's a cheater. You have your own life and can go onto better things, or women.
>>
>>14231991
I'm dating an actual model now.it worked out for the best.shes with a loser. I'm not concerned on what to do. I rly just want some of those pics. Got any?
>>
>>14231999
I'm happy for you, but nah. Sorry, just leave her to feel bad with what you've already done. You don't want the drama of this to burden you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.