[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant legs i want to be smothered by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1455625019446.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455625019446.jpg
104 KB, 1080x1080
Tim eye and other similar didn't give results .and I can't google reverse search.so does anyone know her name ??
>>
Bump bump
>>
>>14222490

bump for chicks with thick legs
>>
File: Akira Lane1.jpg (61 KB, 456x750) Image search: [Google]
Akira Lane1.jpg
61 KB, 456x750
>>14222490
More thick legs...
>>
File: liposuction-51.jpg (45 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
liposuction-51.jpg
45 KB, 400x320
>>14222703
>>14222737
No such thing as "thick" legs. Unless there is a freakish mutation such as in gigantism due to genetic hormonal imbalance, the diameter of bones amongst humans has a variance of less than 20%. The only other thing to factor in is degree of muscle development and none of these women are bodybuilders so that is a non-issue.

You mean, "fat" legs. Plain and simple. Your dick is getting hard over fat.
>>
>>14222779
Wow man you took shitposting to the next level
>>
>>14222859
>>14222779
I know there is no such thing as thick legs.I didn't ask for that.although it is obvious the term refers to bulkier women .which is fat/muscle .the pic posted after my own is mostly fat.but still very nice.

What I asked for is gigantic legs.developed legs like the ones in OP pic. That requires exercise.sure it has a healthy amount of fat over it and look a better with it .but that woman has to exercise a bunch to look like that.
>>
Bump.please give me sauce
>>
Okay I'm an idiot.I couldn't by itself but by clicking on search with google on the 4chan link I got a result.I found her senpai .

Here is a link for anyone interested http://picbi.com/pernilwyn
>>
>>14222779
Wew lad, check you T-levels breh. Low test can cause all sorts of long term problems.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.