[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me find this woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 6092425738_5e10620d25_b.jpg (194 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
6092425738_5e10620d25_b.jpg
194 KB, 599x900
So, I had this photo of a woman (probably a business woman), wearing a gray skirt, dark gray (black) jacket and a skin tone fishnet sitting legs crossed on a stool of some kind. She looked serious, very stern. As if she was judging you (though she wasn't directly looking into the camera). She had dark hair. She was tiny but not that tiny. She was thin and wasn't curvy. She was in some kind of expo show or something, there was a white background behind her and there were some words in Polish. I somehow managed to destroy this photo and I've been looking for it since forever. I must have spent 2 days on Google/Bing Images, but I couldn't find anything. I'm 100% sure I got the photo from /s/ and I've been visiting that site regularly but I couldn't come across it again.

Help me find this photo anons, you're my only hope.

Picture isn't relevant in the least.
>>
Anya Borisenko
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.