[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon requesting faceswapping tutorial. I've seen tons of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: A.jpg (46 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
46 KB, 800x604
anon requesting faceswapping tutorial.

I've seen tons of threads about this and I'd like to contribute. Any guide will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Pic not related.
>>
>>14218807
every guide you watch in youtube will be basically the same, and none of them will teach you how to faceswap like people on here do, for that youre going to need hours and hours of practice so just google any old faceswap tutorial video on youtube and practice what they teach you. it does take a while tho, im just now getting very good and ive been doing an average of 5 faceswaps a day for like 2 months now. theyll teach you how to get face one on body 2 but to make it look legit takes more advanced techniques like fucking with the brightness and contrast, and using the burn and doge tools, watch some tutorials and if you have any questions ill keep this thread up in a seperate tab and you can ask me
>>
>>14218835
Color matching is the main trouble I find. Any tip?

ty por the reply btw
>>
1. hi-res pic of a face, well-lit
2. find a matching naked/sex pic via google images
3. try to match the skin color, hair color and the direction of light
>>
>>14218840
for color matching, turning the contrast up or down can help tremendously, and like i said the burn and dodge tools should be your go to for that
>>
>>14218896
One of the best "starter" tips is to pic a donor pic that has a jawline that matches the shape of the original pic. If you overlay the jawline closely, the soft erase tool helps match the clean jawline and makes the result a much better shop. When it gets real tough, use the clone tool to select color or tone from somewhere else in the pic to blend in the lines between the donor and original.
>>
>>14218807
Just open a ps or gimp and start practising. Im used to gimp. Is easier to use. But with ps you can work better with the colors.
>>
Perves talking about perve shit. Heres a tip. Get a real girl lmfao
>>
File: 1454739351783.png (160 KB, 478x326) Image search: [Google]
1454739351783.png
160 KB, 478x326
1: You take someone's face
2: Then you put it on another face
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.