[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get these two shopped or drawn together in some gay, diaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 11
File: jimandzack.png (635 KB, 582x702) Image search: [Google]
jimandzack.png
635 KB, 582x702
Can I get these two shopped or drawn together in some gay, diaper fetish style? Sources are as follows
Jim Bakker (old guy):
>Televangelist in the 80s, went to prison for fraud
>Got out and started doing TV again
>Sells apocalypse food and solar panels
>Trying to build a Christian resort similar to the waterpark he made in the 80s
Zack Drew (fat younger guy):
>Cohosts the Jim Bakker show, has some other news review show on the side
>Always looking at Jim with pure lust, locks eyes with him like 3 times every episode
>Used to have a more slender build, but over the last year he's put on a lot of weight
>Always wears his hair that gay, frequently including earrings or colorful ties
You can check out any of their latest episodes on their website if you want to check anything out in detail.
>>
File: jim bakker squealing.jpg (50 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
jim bakker squealing.jpg
50 KB, 640x481
This is the same Jim Bakker who was accused of raping Jessica Hahn.
>>
File: tumblr_lhae4bEIZ21qbkrq4.jpg (91 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhae4bEIZ21qbkrq4.jpg
91 KB, 450x300
Jim was married to Tammy Faye before prison, but then they divorced and she remarried before dying of rectal cancer I think?
>>
Now he's married to a woman like 30 years younger than him who supposedly had like 8 abortions before turning to Christ. All she does on his show is nod and say "yeasss....yeassss"
>>
File: zach_drew-800x430.jpg (97 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
zach_drew-800x430.jpg
97 KB, 800x430
Zack Drew has been a student at a film school on the property they are filming on I think.
>>
Jim preaches the apocalypse bit a lot, so he offers industry sized buckets of food in exchange for donations to his ministry. His favorite is "italiano maranarah"
>>
File: tumblr_nh666qXWE81sg5756o1_1280.jpg (280 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh666qXWE81sg5756o1_1280.jpg
280 KB, 683x1024
Here's Jessica Hahn, the girl who accused Jim of raping her. She later did a shoot for Playboy. This was all in the 80s, before Jim went to prison.
>>
File: jay_bakker.jpg (15 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
jay_bakker.jpg
15 KB, 320x222
Jim's biological son Jamie Charles runs a ministry as well, and I think he talks about religious rights for gay people or something.
>>
File: lolwut.png (168 KB, 800x503) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.png
168 KB, 800x503
He doesn't just offer bulk dried food in return for donations, he also sells bulk bibles, solar panels, supplements, etc.
>>
File: tammy got fat.png (470 KB, 530x818) Image search: [Google]
tammy got fat.png
470 KB, 530x818
Jim's biological daughter, formerly Tammy Sue Bakker, used to sing and appear on TV with her father. She later eloped, had a child, and got super fucking fat.
>>
File: 7yearsoffood.png (230 KB, 991x455) Image search: [Google]
7yearsoffood.png
230 KB, 991x455
You can give them 3.5k and get 7 years of food in 28 industry sized buckets!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.