[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Ray Challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: 1455223293549.jpg (569 KB, 1156x1559) Image search: [Google]
1455223293549.jpg
569 KB, 1156x1559
Calling all /r/ayers:

Lets all try to X-Ray the same pics and and see who can get the best results.

Rules:
1) Everyone in the photo must be 18+
2) Open to anyone from beginners to experts
3) You can submit a new photo to the challenge but you must first post your attempts at earlier photos
4) New photos should be of reasonable quality and resolution so that they don't go to shit when pushed to the limits.
5) New photos must be X-rayable. They can be difficult as fuck, but it must be possible. No visible bra straps, 2" thick dark bathing suits etc.
6) Legitimate xray only. No fake rays.

Starting off with a Kaley Cuoco pic I grabbed from /hr/.
>>
File: xray1.jpg (1 MB, 1156x1559) Image search: [Google]
xray1.jpg
1 MB, 1156x1559
>>
>>14216090
>A brand new way of obtaining xray
I applaud the originality though, make no mistake
>>
>>14216220
>>A brand new way of obtaining xray
>I applaud the originality though, make no mistake
You don't think its entertaining to see what different anons could come up with for the same pic?
>>
File: work.jpg (1 MB, 1156x1559) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
1 MB, 1156x1559
>>14216247
It's interesting but not enough contributors on this board
>or serious ones.
>Fine, here.
>>
What a stupid fucking thread. First, it's a celeb. Second, a "challenge?? Fuck you op. Nobody gives a fuck about your challenge any more than they do if you draw another pathetic breath.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (2 MB, 1156x1559) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
2 MB, 1156x1559
>>14216090
Due to ruffles and varying fabric thickness, this picture is actually very hard for me. I almost quit because the result was so faint and marginal. I decided to rebuild details with highpass. The result is still faint and marginal.
>>
File: harley.jpg (43 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
harley.jpg
43 KB, 960x639
>>
x-ray challenge subject;)
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Can anyone X-ray this pic for me I would really appreciate it thanks
>>
How about explaining how you got the results with each submitted photo?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.