[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, can anyone try to colorize this pic? I tried to learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
Hey guys, can anyone try to colorize this pic? I tried to learn myself but I have zero photoshop or gimp skills. Would be really grateful, thanks!
>>
>>14215782
>I tried to learn myself
Post your result
>>
File: gfgfgf.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
gfgfgf.jpg
77 KB, 1080x1080
I started by playing with the saturation for the whole picture, but when I need to set individual colors with a brush I understand how ti works but really don't have the technical skillset necessary, so I'm stumped here
>>
File: 1455573401853.jpg (201 KB, 809x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455573401853.jpg
201 KB, 809x1080
>>
File: 1455573401853a.jpg (196 KB, 809x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455573401853a.jpg
196 KB, 809x1080
>>14216035
oops and the wrong one..
>>
>>14216099
You won't get it much more colorized that that unless you're ready to lose some/a lot of details,
It's too dark to begin with.

Your work now needs someone to patiently colorize each pit of skin while losing as little of the grain of skin as pos.
>assuming you want quality work and not some paint job
>protip, noone does it for free
>People that do it for money are not on /r/
>>
>>14216116
i colored that for op.. i could do better quality, and be more patient, but since i do not probably get even thanks for my work.. i am not gonna do more than i all ready have done..
>>
>>14216099
That's more then good enough for me, props to you! Here's another pic to thank you
>>
>>14216555
Oh my.. Ye're welcome.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.