[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nude Critiques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: dank sketch.png (41 KB, 239x364) Image search: [Google]
dank sketch.png
41 KB, 239x364
Hey /r/, first time posting to 4chan but a long time lurker.
I've been drawing sfw art for the past 8 years or so, but as of recently I decided to man up and try my hand at doing more softcore nsfw art. This is my first sketch of hopefully many, and I wanted your opinion on it. Also welcoming others to post their work, maybe show some art from back in the day when you first began drawing (nsfw) art.
Also open requests for more sketches if you want to see more of my nasty looking art. No hardcore fetishes.
>>
>>14214043
Requesting athe following:
a different body type.
A giant breasted woman
And a busty woman lactating

Also, check out ic, I and aco. They have both guides and feedback, as well as links the the Loomis books
>>
why does her mouth half-way bisect her head?

why is there a string around her right thigh?

why is her left boob a manboob?

why does she have Louise Brooks' hairstyle?
>>
File: dank sketch.png (40 KB, 252x326) Image search: [Google]
dank sketch.png
40 KB, 252x326
>>14214185
Thanks anon, have some disembodied lactating ecchi 10 minute sketch for you troubles

>>14214213
Not particularly sure, I'll try to use some references next time to avoid that.

I was going for a sort of thigh-high look, but I guess I'll have to try again some time soon. Maybe I'll try making the shading different so that it'll look leathery and more thigh-high like.

Not all boobs are the same, but that is quite the manboob in retrospective. Maybe I'll try a flat-chested body type and see if I can't try and practice small but not manboob boobs

[spoiler]I have a fetish for short hair. It's softer I like to think.[/spoiler] A timely reference, anon.
>>
>>14214278
One thing that may help is get ideas from other drawfags on the other boards as well as tumble.
>>
>>14214278
Also, what types of bodies have you drawn before and why do you need practice on?
>>
File: brooks.gif (90 KB, 340x484) Image search: [Google]
brooks.gif
90 KB, 340x484
>>14214278
everyone has a fetish for short hair. some people just don't know it yet.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.