[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ Mangaka's name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
I don't have pictures or sample pages from her but here is what I remember: She is probably a woman. Her linework is smooth and the main genres she works in is yuri and older woman-younger man. She draws the mature female body very distinctly and realistically (ex:stretchmarks and saggy breasts).
Rough synopsis of some of her mangas:
-First one: Young, university student with glasses works as private tutor for this girl. Her math(?) exam is coming up and later she promises to give him the booty. They make out, girl's mother doesn't like it. Confronts with guy but they end up making out too. Fast forward, after exam girl fucks the guy, but her mother jealous and interrupts them. Girl suggests threesome. Happy end.
-Second: Dude works in a sewing shop with mature virgin (~30yo) lady. Her sister is the manager or boss of the workshop and she is having an affair with the dude. Later she becomes pregnant and puts him on the backburner. Becasue of that the guy and the younger sister get together and have sex outdoors irc. Preggo older sis shows up and reveals that the baby is the dudes and they have a threesome. Later both of them become pregnant.
-Third: This is a Yuri one. Girl enrolls in catholic/religious girl's school. She and her senpai roomate get into a relationship and starts girl-love hijinx for chapters and chapters.

I tried sad panda and nhentai already but couldn't find it. Help appreciated.
>>
(pic is slightly related)
>>
File: 001.jpg (953 KB, 1022x1500) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
953 KB, 1022x1500
Good news I found it! Her name is Asagi Ryu.
Here are the names of the ones I referenced:

1. Oneesan to Aishiacchaou! | Making Love with an Older Woman http://g.e-hentai.org/g/842457/fe0168aff1/
2. Orihime http://g.e-hentai.org/g/824799/fece8e37ae/
3.Heavenly Garden Where The Maidens Bloom (Otome Saku Vol. 1) http://g.e-hentai.org/g/668582/a34b3fe675/

Pretty decent stuff, I recommend them if you are bored.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.