[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about fucking my wife...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0792.png (358 KB, 541x1021) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.png
358 KB, 541x1021
Any stories about you fucking my wife appreciated
>>
>>14180596
I'd shave her bush
Slap her around and choke her a bit

Fuck her using the shaving cream as lube and I'll be wearing a condom.

I'll make her drink my jizz out of the condom when I'm finished as I pee on her
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (4 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
4 MB, 2448x3264
>>14180596
>>
This is as much for her as it is for me. she loves compliments...
>>
>>14180599
Got some dubs
>>
File: IMG_9975.jpg (4 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9975.jpg
4 MB, 2592x1936
there's a shaved one for those who are more into that look
>>
How old is she?
>>
>>14181054
>>
What race is she?
>>
>>14181155
she's british
>>
La follaría por delante y por detrás.
No pararía hasta que tuviera 2 orgasmos
>>
>>14181177
My spanish isn't great but that sounds good. she loves doggy style. would you cum inside her or all over her?
>>
File: IMG_3259.jpg (725 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3259.jpg
725 KB, 1280x960
>>
I would lick her fingers while penetrating her, looking at her eyes and going every time faster. Then I would lick her tits and stop fucking a little bit to lick her pussy.
>>
>>14181229
Her pussy does taste so fucking good.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (605 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
605 KB, 1280x960
>>
I would start by licking and kissing her neck, I'll go down and suck her boobs, then I'll suck her beautiful pussy until she comes, I'll put my dick in her mouth, then I'll fuck her so hard that she will come again and finally I'll cum on her mouth
>>
Does she like women at all? I have a few things I'd do with her if she does.
>>
>>14181342
she's never tried but she's very much open to the idea
>>
I would start by kissing her mouth as I run my hand up and down her leg. Then I would kiss her neck and breasts while I slide my hand up her thigh and rub her pussy and clit. I would spread her open and slip a finger inside her while sucking and licking her nipples while grinding my wet pussy against her leg. Then I would slip my other hand down and finger myself, getting my fingers good and wet before slipping them into her mouth while I slide down to lick her pussy and clit until she orgasms and I have a nice mouth full of her delicious juices. Then I would kiss either you, or her, or both, to share her taste with.
>>
>>14181371
Top marks lily. This is excellent! She's loving this!!!
>>
>>14181371
And let's be honest...I'm loving it as well. Would love to taste you and her mixed together. I love pussy juice
>>
If she'd like to stay in touch she can email me. lbrooks8484 at gmail
>>
>>14181398
Do you have kik???
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.