[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently there are nude pics of me here, if so please stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 768x768
So apparently there are nude pics of me here, if so please stop the spread thank you.
>>
shut up
>>
>>14175815
Oh I'm sorry am I bothering you?
>>
>>14175808
1st rule of finding out your nudes are on the internet: DON'T BRING ANY MORE ATTENTION TO IT!!!!!
Now the only thing you succeeded in doing is that you set people on a path to look for them that didn't even know they existed. That & some of them might just be ripe bastards that will do everything to spread those pictures further just to spite you.
You already shot yourself in the foot & it's too late to take it back. Good luck!
>>
>>14175966
Well now I feel worse, I'm just sick of getting messages about the pics and just knowing that they are being spread everywhere makes me so fucking mad!
>>
>>14175978
Delete any social media accounts, change your phone number & just hide out for a good while. Shit just blows over on it's own over time.
However, no matter how much time you give it, there will be a random person that will say something when you least expect it. People discover things years later.
>>
>>14175978

Cool. You look like you would be even hotter when you're mad.
>>
i want her nudes
>>
post her nudes, now!!!
>>
>>14176006
Thank you for the honest advice, the fact that none of them have been posted here yet is probably s good sign
>>
>>14176007
Your fucked
>>
I was bigger in the nude pics though so that's maybe why I haven't seen them posted in here
>>
>>14176317
Lol. Is it odd that this last statement has me intrigued?
>>
>>14176334
Yep but most people on here seem fucked to me
>>
I only figured out they were my pics because of my tattoo and the amount of perves that tried to contact me
>>
>>14176403
I am not saying this to insult you but you should really just be quiet already. You keep replying to this & it just increases the number of people who see this. Insulting guys by calling them perverts isn't helping you any either.
>>
>>14176462
It's ok I'm actually surprised how many people have been nice about it so far, I just wanted to see if allot people had them or not, and it looks like not so I'm not to worried anymore
>>
>>14176478
perhaps pr0gramm has you pcitures. But it's hard to find them there as a non member....
>>
>>14176478
I have them, reddit have them and 4chan will have in a few
>>
>>14176493
Whre you wanna post them, or do you have reddit link?
>>
>>14176492
What's program?
>>
>>14176493
>>14176497
Ok what the fuck?!? Do you actually have them or are you just being an asshole?
>>
>>14176478
Yeah, you aren't exactly in the clear.
Less people come to this part of 4chan than /b/.
That is likely the place where your nudes were posted.
Also, I would look into who you share your nudes with.
>>
>>14176500
I am the only guy here who is trying to be helpful & you really aren't taking my advice.
They could be trolling you to scare you or they could be telling the truth.
If you would have ducked out when I first suggested you should, you wouldn't have stirred up a whole lot of interest.
Keep on posting, keep on insulting & keep on making more people aware of your situation but shits on you for doing it.
>>
They're actually really shitty nudes
>>
>>14176503
We tried posting on b but it moves to fast i didn't get anywhere
>>
>>14176513
But I want to find out! I appreciate your advice but I need to know
>>
>>14176499
pr0gramm is a "stealth" (you get only in with invite and it's not on google.) community like this one. But only german people are there. But picture from all over the world ;) . I just found a picture of a friend there but not nude one.
>>
Yeah. Plus I'm pretty sure ire that reverse searching the image you provided will get me somewhere.
>>
>>14176536
What is reverse image search?
>>
>>14176534
Well how do you get an invite?
>>
>>14176540
Go on google Pcitures, press on the cmaera sybol upload the pciture you're looking in the internet. Google does a search whee you can find this picture!

https://www.google.de/imghp?hl=de&tab=wi&ei=7ZmuVrynK7Pe6QS7mpPICA&ved=0EKouCBUoAQ
>>
>>14176543
You need a member to invite you ;). I'm to "fresh" and can't invite! Are you from germany?
>>
>>14176550
>>14176556
I'm so confused
>>
>>14176550
I don't think it would be on Google would it?
>>
I can post an edited pic but I don't think that would work
>>
>>14176518
Keep poking the bear.
>>
>>14176621
I need to know if they are around and I guess they aren't so I'm not really worried anymore, but thank you :)
>>
>>14176654
Don't think that they are here. But why are you confused, about it with pr0gramm and everse search. So you got a nude pic of yourself... you can test it via reverse search on google.

Just trying to help here. And not interested in the pics ;) despite that you are pretty.
>>
>>14176723
Just post one here, and I'll do an image search for you.
>>
>>14176745
read the poster names ;). I have none!
>>
>>14176723
>>14176745
Nah if there not on here then I don't have to worry. Why would I post one on here if there aren't any on here in the first place?
>>
>>14176654
Just because nobody is posting them right this very second, it doesn't mean that 100's of guys don't already have them with the intent of spreading them around.
That's like looking at the sky at noon & saying that the moon doesn't exit.
>>
>>14176757
Well could someone on here spread this thread and see if we can fund them that way?
>>
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 1536x2048
>>14176763
Here's another pic of me closer to the wait I was in the nude pics
>>
>>14176778
Weight* sorry der
>>
>>14176778
Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that.
>>
>>14176840
Why not?
>>
bump...?
>>
>>14176860
BUMP!
>>
>>14176856
Because it relies on someone remembering your face, tattoos & build instead of using an image search which relies on specific images.
Try to remember who you may have shared your nudes with or who might know the password on your phone.
>>
>>14176919
I know who probably started it but that's not why I'm here, I'm here because I wanna make sure it's not being spread
>>
>>14176778
I like your skull :)
>>
This is just a dude (most likely the same one who has always been posting her pics here) (however none happen to be nudes) and is just looking or hoping that someone has or has seen some of her. Just a sad fag who can't get laid. Always posting her pics trying to get them faked or xray. Sad bro, just sad
>>
>>14177262
Thought the same today...
It seems more and more this way...
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.