[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hard one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: NTPShtimivendqog.jpg (29 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
NTPShtimivendqog.jpg
29 KB, 500x377
Hello /r/

Day 45 and I'm still looking for the god damn video or name of that girl

Here is where I found her at 12:50 :

http://fr.xhamster.com/movies/1478479/awesome_cumshot_compilation_with_lots_of_different_women_of_many_races.html
>>
Found an interesting, scientific article for you guys.
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/12/23/8-incredible-things-about-black-genetics-that-will-amaze-you/
>Black People Are Genetically Stronger Than Their White Counterparts
>Black People Are Genetically More Diverse Than White People
>Black Babies Advance Earlier and Faster Than European Babies

Interesting comments too
>A doctor told me that being light skin was a deformity. He said a dark skin person absorbed more vitamin D. So, I started to read about the Egyptian and their relationship with the sun. I don't understand how nature can or would play a trick on white man. The sun damage their skin. Even stranger, they talk about our blackness then run to Florida to lay in the sun. When reading about the Egyptians we find they knew their relationship with the earth, molecule, the Atom and the universe.
>everywhere the playing field has been somewhat leveled Black people outdo pink (white)people, and that is the reason they kept us out of so many areas. What's the matter Brian , scared of a fair fight.
>Hahaha yeah you white folks a weak that's why you all lie so much....and steal just to make yourself feel stronger. Always comparing yourself to black people because we're the strongest people on earth.
>LOL, that's some funny shit. Bloodlines tracing back to monkeys HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>Your jealousy of the black race is showing. Well...you can't expect to much nor from cave dwelling Neanderthals. No land...No place of origin. Must be confusing.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.