[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /r/, I got a doozy for you. Yesterday,I downloaded a cracked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448130128602.jpg (37 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448130128602.jpg
37 KB, 540x540
Okay /r/, I got a doozy for you. Yesterday,I downloaded a cracked copy of the first Farcry (off of alltypehacks if it matters)

However there is an issue. Apparently, this is a very very common issue. The textures for the terrain and water are all blue? I have tried everything- fucking with the graphics settings both in-game and in the configurator application outside the actual game. Nothing. In some instances, adjusting the quality made EVERYTHING blue. However I seriously doubt it is a problem with my system specs considering the game is from 2004. (Pentium p6100 @2.0ghz with integrated intel hd and 4gigs ddr3, yeah yeah, laptops sucks, whatever)

I have also tried what other people on the web suggested, editing the .cfg file to switch the driver from the default Direct3d9 to the somewhat experimental openGL driver not offered in game, nothing. The internet's main idea seems to be that updating the game from the stock 1.0 to the newest official update 1.4 with the cumulative patch offered by crytek would fix this texture fuck up but as I am using a cracked copy, it tells me I do not have the game installed. Dammit guys, I just wanna kill some pirates like it was 2004 again, can anybody help me?
pic unrelated
>>
shameless self bumb whilst i look for an unofficial version of the patch, .zip or .rar if possible
>>
bumpity bump if you have played Far Cry you understand my pain
>>
well y'all were no help so here's a link to the first far cry, with updates.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8f73d40c439f2cd73c30b013bed45d0311293289&dn=FAR+CRY+1+%2B+v1.4+ACUMULATIVE+PATCH+%2B+CRACK+%5Bby+-PJM442-%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
Have you tried turning it off and on?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.