[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone put cum on her foot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can someone put cum on her foot?
>>
Hi, Photoshop pro here (I charge between 600 and 800 dolars an hour and work for the Israeli government). Unfortunately your request is not possible with today's software.
>>
Why pay 600-800$ when you can just ask 4chan?
>>
I do the kind of stuff like normal people just couldn't do. You need a lot of training and special editions of Photoshop only available to governments.
>>
>>14159808
Hahaha, you're good!
>>
Thanks man. I would show you some of my work but its legally quite risky.
>>
Then why the fuck are you on 4chan? iv never Heard a load of shit like this a fucking secret agent photoshoper
>>
Hey man we all need to relax sometimes. 4chan is my outlet. Like tai chi or chai tea. And I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a secret agent. More like a subtle hero.
>>
but for real though how about that cum
>>
>>14159866
Stop bullshiting and get to work.
>>
Yea prove us wrong
>>
>>14159866
That foot needs cum, my friend.
>>
>>14159929
Who is she, by the way?
>>
>>14159979
Dodger Leigh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.