[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
riddle? /adv/ couldnt answer so i came here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 2wtf.jpg (156 KB, 992x338) Image search: [Google]
2wtf.jpg
156 KB, 992x338
>Be me
>have Torch browser.(It's based on chrome so it's the same)
>click menu/settings.
>scroll down to "People" and click on "Profile 1".
>"are you sure?"
>don't pay attention
>try to click
>cancel button is on the right when it's usually on the left.
>accidentally delete all bookmarks, favorites, extensions, and apps, with one click.

How the fuck is that even possible? I used "recuva" to get my deleted bookmarks file but the file was some weird file I know nothing about(file). My other bookmark files say "checksum" at the top, then list my bookmarks in the middle of a bunch of code. Does any one know what the hell this kind of file is and how I deal with it??(pic related) is there any way for me to translate it so it can be read? I want to just put it into the new default profile, but it cant be read as is.

I tried unicodeUTF-?, Windows125?, GBK, ISO-?, and every other type of encoding I could think of, but none change anything. I have no clue what the file is, or what type of file it even is. Can somebody help me out. I really want my bookmarks back. There were hundreds of them. And, there are no previous versions under properties on my computer, I don't have a system "image", but I do back up my files and system every couple days. The problem is that every time I try to restore to a previous time it tells me there's an error and it "can't extract c:/ error 0x8000ffff" I already uninstalled BitDefender, Malewarebytes, and turned off all firewalls. I think that file is my bookmarks file, it just can be read in the state it's in.
>>
File: idiotWTF.jpg (227 KB, 992x996) Image search: [Google]
idiotWTF.jpg
227 KB, 992x996
>>
>>14139714
lern2backup
>>
>lern2backup
>>14139776
lern2read, i said i did back it up. i back up my system and files every couple days faggot. the restore isnt working though. i get that 0x8000ffff error and it says cannot extract c:
>>
File: error.jpg (29 KB, 490x264) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
29 KB, 490x264
>>
>>14139789
> system restore
> backup

kek. you need a real backup, dimwit. never too late to start.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.