[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I have a request im sure only you all can help me with.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pleb.jpg (91 KB, 521x542) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
91 KB, 521x542
Alright I have a request im sure only you all can help me with. I'm in need of an MS PAINT drawing of a cowboy type guy, with the back of his pants down, taking a shit while looking at a big giant moon made of corn out in the desert. if someone can help me I'd appreciate it very much
>>
anyone?
>>
i would love to see this. my ms paint skills are trash.
>>
>>14113527
I'm confused, is this a picture you saw and didn't save and want someone to find? Or are you asking someone to draw one for you?
>>
im asking for someone to draw it >>14113955
>>
File: CowboyShittingWithCornMoon.png (41 KB, 921x518) Image search: [Google]
CowboyShittingWithCornMoon.png
41 KB, 921x518
I made this just to ask. Why would you need somthing like this, wtf...
>>
>>14114111
you are a true artist. i love you. its beautiful. there is no explanation needed as to why
>>
>>14114124
Th..Thanks... But like no seriously, I want to know why. Like I don't even care if our jacking off to it. I'm far too invested to just let go now.
>>
>>14114151
well alright then. 10 years ago i had a coworker who would sing a song from the Pocahontas movie with the words that go "have you ever bungulated by the big corn moon" meaning taken a shit in the moon light. bungulated= shitting and corn moon....= corn in your poop. so i needed a nice ms paint drawing to send
>>
>>14114154
Well that was a little less exciting than I expected... But regardless glad your happy with it.
>>
>>14114151
hey man.. since we're pals now.. you think you could draw me your best attempt at a fat retarded kid in a wheel chair?
>>
>>14114166
im also masturbating to it frantically while wearing mud on my face if it makes you feel better
>>
>>14114167
In MS Paint? I mean I guess. Shoot me your e-mail so I can send it to you later. Don't have a ton of time to do it right now.
>>
>>14114172
And yes, it makes me feel a lot better. Thanks for that.
>>
id rather not post my email on here. so i guess this is where we say goodbye. i will cherish what we had together forever ms paint art friend. may you live long, laugh hard, and never forget me.
>>
>>1411423
I too will find comfort in what we had in this short interlude of brightness in the dark. May we meet somewhere in the galaxy among the stars and moons of corn, my friend.
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 300x132) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 300x132
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.