[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help with this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7
File: help.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
I don't know how to put it in good enough words so I'll just say it. I need your help guys. The picture on the pizza box is all I have left of a dear friend of mine and a good 4chan browser who passed away. However I threw it out 2 weeks prior to it, I can't stop kicking myself in the ass because of it. This is the only picture I have of it. This is all I need. I need it so its clear and flat to see the images and big enough/clear enough to see it so I can frame it. I know this isn't the usual things you are asked for but, I seriously have no where else to turn to. And before anyone asks Yes that is my cat. Her name is Parkinglot. So my bros. Think you can help me out here? I get tracing maybe need if so do your best.
>>
here are some pics to help with fixing it.
>>
>>
>>
File: Complete.png (47 KB, 752x822) Image search: [Google]
Complete.png
47 KB, 752x822
Hey Pancake, I finished this for you the other night, not sure if you got it before the thread 404'd. Here it is again, lost a little detail in some of the writing but I think it turned out very well. I can change the background colour from white to any colour you like if that's what you want. Hope you like it.
>>
>>14103728
Thank man you did a good job. I think it can be better but for now its looks great. It just hope someone with some serious tracing or good eyes can even do a full repeat but i dont know. But I'm very glad how close its getting.
>>
File: p.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1200
>>
File: o.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1200
>>
wow that is extremely nice..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.