[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALL CENTERS OP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
i have a job interview tomorrow for a call center, anybody got any experience with that type of job?
any and all info would be really appreciate it.
>>
>>14099684
Call Centers are easy OP. What type of call center is it?
All you have to do it read the script. Stick to the script and they'll love you.
>>
What questions do you have
>>
Dress to impress. Tell them you have patience and can tolerate angry customers and understand its not their fault. Make sure to tell them if you speak more than one language. Be confident and you're a shoe in
>>
File: 1443547918289.jpg (34 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1443547918289.jpg
34 KB, 500x552
>>14099684
Escape while you still can and never look back..
>>
Enjoy the pinnacle of your life is slaving away in a call center.
>>
>>14099888
thanks.
it's for english speakers, i'm a native spanish speaker.
>>14099906
it about the interview, i've never had one.
>>
Theyll ask the general interview questions. They might give you a basic computer literacy test which of course youll pass since youre here. Sometimes they make you read something out loud so they can be sure that you will sound clear over the phone (enunciate).

Not much i can think of that really goes beyond any other job interview. As always, confidence is the key
>>
>>14099928
i'm from a shitty 3rd worl country in these parts call centers are really good, they pay a lot compare to other jobs, especially when you consider all you do is speaking on the phone.
>>
>>14099948
great answer thxs.
>>
File: 1451964002590.jpg (80 KB, 460x692) Image search: [Google]
1451964002590.jpg
80 KB, 460x692
selfbump
>>
File: 42F.jpg (75 KB, 474x632) Image search: [Google]
42F.jpg
75 KB, 474x632
>>
File: et.jpg (25 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
25 KB, 480x471
>>
File: 1451966475543.jpg (245 KB, 753x1017) Image search: [Google]
1451966475543.jpg
245 KB, 753x1017
>>
Welcome to hell. You'll try your best to get fired after a while there
>>
>>14099952
I never did this job and I cant help you for what they will ask to you for it, but I can give you easy and simple tip, its the same for almost any job interviews.

The first thing they will notice even before you speak is how you look. Not your face of course, but the clothes you choose and if you're "clean" (hair, beard). Its a good start if you re looking good. they will assume you're at your best for an interview, so if you didnt take a shower and you wear an old megadeth tshirt, they will assume you're not responsable and they dont want that kind of worker, no matter what is the job. More than 50% of their decision are made with their first impression of you.

Be polite and show them respect. Look at them when you talk, be confident and answer their questions with conviction. Dont be stressed, shit happens sometimes, we are all humans, so dont let a little mistake becomes a big one. They will forget it quickly if you forget it quickly. Show them you wanna work for them and you wanna do that job. And be ready to tell them why.
Dont try to impress too much. And be smart ; Its easy to find out the kind of answer they want to hear, give them that answer.
Be confident, you will have this job. Sorry for the long post, but it help me too with my english! I Hope Its not too hard to read and understand. Im still learning english, maybe I should call at your futur job lol!
Good luck buddy!!
>>
I did call center stuff for a while. Stress that you are great at quickly pronouncing names that pop up on a screen as soon as the call comes in (if it is inbound call management). I got the name Supakornwanichasakul (no joke) and got it right on the first reading and they loved me for it!
The ability to make a script sound real is also a plus - a little acting is involved.
Also stress that you are punctual - usually they have you sign out of your phone station on a break, and then sign back in. If your break is 20 minutes, don't let the sign in log for your headset read 21 minutes.

Good luck.
>>
>>14100803
it was a great post, your english is really

>>14101204
great tip about the names
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.