[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, Any Of you can add a white and a black dick next to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1536x1536
Hi,

Any Of you can add a white and a black dick next to her ? She's on her knees waiting for it!

Would be nice to see her looking like a slut with the dicks and maybe if you could also ruin her mascara make-up it would be awesome!

I hope someone can help me out!

I have seen a lot Of nice photoshops on here !
>>
File: NakedSelfieShow136.jpg (893 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
NakedSelfieShow136.jpg
893 KB, 1536x1536
>>
>>14078691
Omg soooo Nice Thank you so much!
>>
>>14078691
By the way is there someone to ruin her mascara?

What would u guys like to do to her?
>>
>>14078913
Bump
>>
>>14078983
Nobody who can make her look like she had been deepthroating all day with mascara tears ?
>>
>>14079033
Would look good on her , i'd deepthroat her for hours until she can't take it anymore ! She looks like an angel but i'm sure she already had a lot of dicks
>>
>>14079080
Yes would love it
>>
>>14078691
Please?
>>
>>14078691
>mfw you changed the color of a White man's dick to pretend it's black
>>
If u send the pic in as hi res u have to [email protected] i Will give it a try tonight when i got time.
>>
>>14079541
U mean gmail ?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.