[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to know if there's a set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: anonib3.1.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anonib3.1.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
Okay, here's the thing... I found this pic on anon-ib and thought it looked like my gf. I confronted her: she says it's her. Says years ago she got wasted, stripped for a room of guys, passed out, and woke up in that bed.

I'm not trying to white knight or jerk off here; I just can't stop obsessing over the fact that she did that. I need to see the rest of the set, and I'm looking everywhere but running out of luck.

Image search got me to a lot of clickbait sites, a few blog post dead-ends, and a couple Reddit threads. Asking around in Reddit, some guy claimed a full set was posted to 4chan in 2006 and that this is his fiance. I have to know for sure. It's driving me mad.

I don't have PS, can't x-ray or cumshop, but that's all /r seems to want, otherwise most "ID this girl/vid" threads are being worked better/quicker than I could do. I'm trying, /r; please help me out?
>>
File: anonib2.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
anonib2.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>14069050
This was the posted image, actually. It's shopped. Hours of searching turned up the original in an archived 4chan thread, so I know it's been posted before...
>>
>>14069050
Also found this gem on some shady clickbait site, but that's pretty much it. I know the shopped pic has been posted to ml, 4chan, Reddit, tublr, and Twitter. But I've only seen the original posted on 4chan and Reddit.
>>
>>14069050
youre trying to tell us that you found a picture of the back of a girls head and her ass, and you thought it was your gf? and she said it was but it was years ago.
I could match a heap of people i know that could look like the girl in the pic. but the fact that it happened to be years ago makes your story even more bs.
either tell us the real reason you want the pics, or gtfo
>>
>>14069118
Yes it sounds like a stretch. But it was in a NC thread on anon-ib and my gf is from NC, so I took a shot in the dark. The hair matched, the ass matched (at least in the original), the freckles (faint as they are) matched. Then she even said it was her. I can't confirm it actually was years ago; I just know what I've been told. Sure, I still have doubts: as you say, that's a vague picture. Either way, I have to know for sure. That's the sole reason I'm in this, and I think it's a better reason than just needing to nut, so...help a guy out?
>>
Self bump
>>
Hey OP accept this and break your delusion or not. I have seen that photo floating around the net for longer than a few years, she is underaged in the photo and definitely not from NC.

There is absolutely no way she is your GF, you're paranoid on some coincidence. let it go and enjoy your relationship noob
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.