[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was in a confessions thread where some anon thought my confession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 18
File: relative blackmail.jpg (133 KB, 934x789) Image search: [Google]
relative blackmail.jpg
133 KB, 934x789
I was in a confessions thread where some anon thought my confession was about some relative of his. He said he was going to see this particular relative on christmas, and made it sound like he wanted to fuck her and was going to show her that he had her blackmail pics, in hopes to maybe fuck her. I screen capped most of the replies and have been hoping he'd see it and tell me/us whether or not he actually did it. So does anyone know anything else about this story?
>>
or maybe know the girl in the pics? name, facebook?
>>
Hmm guess not.
>>
File: DSCN1005.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1005.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
One of the few that I have.
>>
>>14067536
so OP who posted your pic was the one who made her take pics? the anon in the thread i posted above said he wasn't the one who blackmailed her and that he was related to her.
never seen real blackmail pics, usually just fake stuff. really want to know if the anon from the pic above was really related to her. almost feel sorry for her, but i'd still love to see the winz!

moar?
>>
>>14067536
let me clarify. can you post moar pics of her? the pic you posted doesn't come up in google.
>>
File: 1448946078176.jpg (482 KB, 2046x1258) Image search: [Google]
1448946078176.jpg
482 KB, 2046x1258
>>14067669
sorry I took so long to reply...Sure. I'll dump what I got.
Give me a moment to organize it...
>>
>>14067718
now i really want to know if anon slept with her. in that thread he stated he was related to her and that she was married with kid(s) which is why he wouldn't post her personal info. she's just ok looking but im strangely hard thinking he going to use blackmail pics to...blackmail her.
>>
File: 1448670356018.jpg (123 KB, 718x1311) Image search: [Google]
1448670356018.jpg
123 KB, 718x1311
>>14067745
I loved the story. I have no idea if its real or not, but it was a fucking awesome story.

OP said he wasn't going to do that, but in my thread he never explained why.

I get off on her humiliation.
>>
>>14067751
the anon who was related to her isn't going to sleep with her? fuck i wonder if it's a different anon.. possible there are more than one relative of hers on 4chinz?
this is absolutely fucking hot.. diamonds right now
>>
File: 1449250103798.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1449250103798.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>14067791
I believed him because that very thing happened with one of my posts that apparently was posted so much that when I came back apparently someone had given me a name, and anything I posted related to the original, was immediately trolled.
>>
File: 1449250804831.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1449250804831.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>>14067797
>>
>>14067791
well im all confused. when i posted in the secrets thread, he asked me if the woman i was talking about was named, something, I think it did start with a K. I baited him and that's when he posted the first pic saying he was related to her. I'm not sure who he thought I was, her husband I guess. he did say he was going to see her, that he wanted to fuck her and that he was going to show her the pics.

if he was related to her, he still kept her pics, even though he knew they were blackmail. i dont know why but i find that hot.. especially if he delivers. blackmailing your own family member. that would take balls of steel. especially at christmas with her husband aorund?
>>
>>14067807
>>keeping her exposed

agreed.. thank you kind anon. hot as fuck. youve done gods work today
>>
if the relative fag shows up, post the winz plox!
>>
gonna bumb this bread every once in a while
>>
One last bump.
>>
Wow. /r is definitely not /b, amazed this is still up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.