[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
x-ray please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450967637205.jpg (92 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450967637205.jpg
92 KB, 960x720
x-ray please
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (924 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
924 KB, 960x720
'ere ya go
>>
Thank me before you rub one off. I get my kicks from appreciation
>>
>>14066612
you did a poor job, mate. I get my kicks from telling it like it is
>>
>>14066612
see a therapist
>>
>>14066612
the practice of saying "thank you" was one of the earliest instances of political correctness.

the phrase was coined as a replacement for "bless you" whereas members of one cult might be offended at the thought of being blessed by a rival God; saying "bless you" could be taken as a curse rather than as intended.

If you were to give your coat to a homeless person in winter, you shouldn't be surprised when they respond "bless you" because a mere "thank you" doesn't begin to express their appreciation.

In other words, I'm saying that the practice of expressing appreciation has been cheapened, and a "thank you" isn't worth a penny.

And here I find your post demanding thanks.
Presuming that your effort is worthy of the praise your misguided mother frothed upon you when you drew her pictures with your crayons.

You have been judged, and found wanting. Craving your mother's praises, desiring her gentle caresses, and the taste of her sweet lips.

You are not alone, my friend. There are many others in the world, like you, that were emotionally raped by their parents.

Out of sympathy, I toss you not one but two, thank yous.
>>
Do this please?
>>
Whatever guys. Just wanted to know that the person I made it for saw it. They take a little bit of effort to make
>>
>>14066612
you did nothing, just some contrast, fuck you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.