[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything done to her is fine/Nude/cum/photoshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9
My cousin from my dad side.20 years old, she works in Tao Cafe and Lounge. She is a coke whore, used to fuck Ty-dollar signI. Wanted to borrow money for coke, I ask for sexual favor in return. I offered her 200 bucks to suck and fuck but she just wanted the money and wasn't willing to work for it. Her name is Tiffany Wu. If her family knows about what she does, she will be a disgrace. I will be posting more pics of her.
>>
Op here- she is the middle one
>>
Op- The one on the right
>>
op-Middle
>>
op again , on the right
>>
Op again, here is another photo of her.
will give more background info if requested
>>
>>14065846
Very much interested in more background info
>>
File: Te!!==-085a.jpg (173 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
Te!!==-085a.jpg
173 KB, 1024x681
>>14065790
>>
>>14065846
>>14066008
Like where located, and how much cash for her to put out?
>>
Op here again. Me and her havent met in years. We had only met recently, when I found out she 420 we blazed it together in her BMW. When we talked even more , i found out she had took some bad molly recently and was sent to the hospital foaming from her mouth. She than revealed to me her coke habit, thats when my other cousin told me she was a coke whore. Althoigh she said that's not true, I have my doubt. When I asked her where she work she said "restaraunt", which one? And she refused to tell me. I did some digging around on my own and found out she works at Tao cafe and lounge as a glorifed prostitute. I don't know for sure the extend she sells herself, we could only assume.
>>
File: image.png (828 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828 KB, 640x1136
Heres another one
>>
File: image.png (581 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
581 KB, 640x1136
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.