[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe more advice than request thread but whatever. Me and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Maybe more advice than request thread but whatever. Me and my girl enjoy some light bondage, but I need some ideas on how to tie her down. The thing is, I dont want to just tie her down and look at her, I want to be able to fuck her so positions like pic related dont really count. At the same time she isn't that flexible so positions like legs behind head dont count either. We have only 3 belts + handcuffs available but if any of you have a tutorial for a homemade spread bar I'll make one.

TL;DR: Requesting non-gymnastic bondage positions with acess to crotch.
>>
If you like legs and heels, there is a lot of joy with one leg drawn to a ceiling hook, woman on her side on bed -very accessible. You can vary the position for her using single rope.
A collar with wrists cliped to the collar is an awesome sight -you NEED a blindfold -trust me!
>>
Real thought you would receive more input OP (we all like good ideas).
If you use wrist and ankle cuffs (padded not handcuffs), you can clip her wrist to ankles.
With woman on her back her knees naturally rest open -Very accessible, comfortable and beautiful to see. Try double ended snaps instead of rope it's fast and safe!
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.