[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Hermione
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1395894060631.jpg (2 MB, 3080x1908) Image search: [Google]
1395894060631.jpg
2 MB, 3080x1908
So /r/ I need help. there has been a lot of talk about the new Hermione. If you didnt know, she was cast by a black girl. JK herself has tweeted that in the books, her race is never mentioned, but I am quite certain, in Prisoner of Azkaban. In one of the areas, the Trio is hiding, and it mentions Hermiones' "white' face sticking out. Can anyone verify for me? I no longer posses the books.
>>
could it mean that she had a "white face" because she was scared ? they can use synonyms to describe things anyway.
>>
You're not wrong. Check out page 338: http://collegestpaul.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/3/0/26304269/3_-_harry-potter-and-the-prisoner-of-azkaban.pdf
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.