[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother is breaking up with my 2nd step-father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Diamonds.jpg (39 KB, 574x358) Image search: [Google]
Diamonds.jpg
39 KB, 574x358
What I supposed to do? Any advice? The first break up with my first step father was hard but thanks god he is dead to us right now, but now she is breaking up with my current step father because she realized him that he has other woman. This is bullshit man, idk what things are to come, is like i just want to get out of here and live a quiet life with troubles meaningless
>>
>>14051188
First of all, ask /adv/ (advice). They're more likely to give you an answer than request. Good luck anon
>>
excuse my english ppl, i'm learning the language
>>
>>14051188
do you live with your mother?
stay on her side, but don't encourage her to keep badmouthing your stepfather, getting angry all the time about him and stuff, because it will just keep reminding her of him
keep encouraging her to move on, to focus on you two's lives, talk about other stuff to change the subject whenever she starts complaining about him. just don't be disrespecful and obnoxious when you're interrupting her.
make her feel like you two can keep going without him. that's what I've been doing so far and my mother keeps talking and remembering about my divorced cheating father less and less as time goes.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.