[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to know who this is or who took it.... I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1288x1971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1288x1971
I need to know who this is or who took it.... I think it's my fiancé but I have to be sure ...
>>
Why are her wrists pixelated??
>>
Sauce? Did you save this from another anon?
>>
>>14050714
>I need to know who this
>I think it's my fiancé
worst liar in internet history
>>
that ass is the bomb tho
>>
Anything on google reverse image search?
>>
>>14051034
Agreed. Must be more
>>
Come on with the sauce! Gotta see more
>>
>>14050714
It's her. Bitch was loose as fuck and I think she gave me crabs!
>>
>>14051269
>I think she gave me crabs!

I think? wut? did you have crabs or didn't you?
>>
there's no "i might have crabs"
when you got crabs, you know it for sure
shit crawling all over your dick
biting your ballsack
>>
>>14050714
Where from OP?
>>
OP here. I saved it from another anon. And I truly am concerned that it may be my girl
>>
>>14051423
I don't recognize her; Sexy though.

I hope no problems arise due to this photo.
>>
>>14051423
I'll be completely honest. I thought it was MY girl too! I did a reverse image search and found it on a few places but never found an uncensored version. Chances are, it isn't your girl or mine.
>>
I still want to know why her wrists are blurred
>>
Does she have the same mole on her left butt cheek? Would maybe help OP
>>
Op here. Hair, nose, cheek bones, general body shape, nails, and even jewelry all match that of my fiancé. The blurred wrists are confusing. If they are blurred to like hide tats or something than that's not her
>>
>>14051423
>I truly am concerned that it may be my girl

your girl has 3 pierced earrings and
wears an "african swallow" necklace

even if that not her in the pic
if she wear that necklace, i have bad news for you. welcome to cuxsville
>>
>>14051835
How can you even tell what that's what the necklace is? But thank you for pointing out the ear, I don't think she has that many
>>
>>14051798
Maybe that bitch time travels just to fuck with your heart. Maybe you do something shitty in the future and this is how she pays you back...

why dont you show us your girl and let us decide
>>
>>14051757
What mole?>>14051798
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Il post a few of the girl I think it is, my fiancé. Im starting to think this isn't her but to reward you all for your interest at least il supply some nudes in a bit
>>
File: image.jpg (551 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
551 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 1080x1920
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
The ear and generally skin tone make me think I'm trippin, just like previous anons have said. Well, looks like I don't have to kill anybody today and I can fuck my girl in peace
>>
>>14052118
I did bro
>>
>>14052088
don't tell me you afraid she give you cooties.
scared of gettin another man's cum on your dick cuz he came inside her.
it'll happen sooner or later
it always do
>>
In all seriousness, can we get some sauce on the original pic?
>>
The earrings and rings should be a dead giveaway.
The fuck you don't know your own girl?
No wonder you're getting cucked.
>>
>>14052593
That's the thing. The rings ARE the same as my girl. But not the earrings. BUT, to put a rest to all this.... I gave her the rings this year and the oldest posting of that image I could find is from like 13-14
>>
>>14052946
Where did you find the oldest posting? It's crazy how easily we fool ourselves into thinking that pics posted on here are of our women. I must be fucking crazy Bc it's the second time I've thought that a pic is of mine
>>
I would pay real money to see the uncensored version
>>
the girl in the first pic is seriously way more attractive that your "fiance" but it really must be love if you look at one and see the other... Good for you? still, maybe time travel
>>
>>14052028
You're worried about a censored nude of your girl, but yet you post actual nudes of her??
>>
>>14052028
>>14050714

How can you think these two are the same person, OP?

Posting in a troll thread
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.