[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a new facebook pic. Can someone change the background
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
I need a new facebook pic. Can someone change the background of this to look cool!
>>
another pic that could be used
>>
or this picture.
>>
anyone?
>>
Lookin to start trouble?
>>
>>14050018
No, i just want a cool fb profile picture.
>>
i have some guy friends that told me to come here and get a good shop done. They say you guys are masters.
>>
>>14050028
Mam, with all due respect, you would be better off leaving if you don't want to get unwanted results.
>>
>>14050059
What do you mean?
>>
>>14050059
this isn't "her" first rodeo
>>
should we link the last threads? or just let the redditfag masturbate furiously to her new facebook shoops?
>>
>>14050079
Interested
>>
>>14050068
>>14050079
What are you two talking about?
>>
>>14049937
How are you doing Laura Hadley?
>>
>>14050082
Aren't you engaged or someshit?
>>
>>14050088
she dumped him cuz he was failing school, and he preferred the company of men.
>>
>>14050086
How do you know my name...
>>
Worse than that... Im wondering who the fag stealing her FB pics and posting is. Laura is cool. This fag on the other hand...
>>
>>14050095
>How do you know my name...
you came here before, a few times pun intended
>>
>>14050107
No i haven't... and what pun?
>>
>>14050104
Post more here!
>>
>>14050111
>what pun?
that multiple orgasm pun. don't play dumb, we know your anus is lubed and rearing to have a go
>>
>>14050119
I'm really confused and getting a little freaked out. How do I delete this? I don't like people knowing who i am.
>>
That is what I mean.^
>>14050065
I warned you. Lol.
>>
It was about six months ago... I found searched Laura's FB page after a 200+ thread. Shes never been on chan and you could tell. I also found links on Reddi t where a fag was posting pics and playing off as he and another nice titted girl posing on a beach and up in a tree. Just insecure fags. He's looking for an army, just being descreet. If it goes on long enuf, some chan nigger will hack her account and ect. ect. You know how it goes.
>>
>>14050137
INterested... what about these other girls?
>>
>>14050137
Were there any nudes?
>>
File: 188rmeveevpzbjpg.jpg (324 KB, 858x673) Image search: [Google]
188rmeveevpzbjpg.jpg
324 KB, 858x673
I hope this suits your needs... I poured my heart and soul into it.
>>
They were shoped. Hell, I shoped some of them. She was cute.
>>
How do I delete this thread!!!!
>>
Best bet is to let this thread die... Im out. (Not nearly as good as the kid on a baseball trip stayingin a house with his buddy's mom. He timestamp and everyhting. Handjob, blowjob... that was a wild thread.... about Sept or Oct. Let Laura die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtufRY6655Y
found this but looking for the thread
>>
>>14050137
let's shop his pic instead

bring on the small dick britfag gay pronz
>>
File: 1392340612279.jpg (143 KB, 674x693) Image search: [Google]
1392340612279.jpg
143 KB, 674x693
dubs?
>>
yeah... I remeber that thread. I did the supergirl shoop. If you stop at :26 you will see the girl with black sunglasses on the beach. Sorry I dont keep details. Anyway, Im out. Oh and Merry Christmas.
https://youtu.be/DGYDmDWD7rI
>>
>>14050179
I like this idea. why not round two?
>>
File: reddit_fail_meme.png (236 KB, 618x374) Image search: [Google]
reddit_fail_meme.png
236 KB, 618x374
>>
>>14050214
This
>>
emailed everything to Laura's mum
>>
>>14050300
Proof
Also,
Post pic of her mom.
>>
Bum
>>
bump for Laura kek
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.